Finnian and the Seven Mountains

Here you will find great orthodox Catholic books, old and new, as well as talks or articles by orthodox authors and lecturers.

Moderators: Johnna, MarieT, Denise

Denise
Site Admin

Finnian and the Seven Mountains

Post by Denise » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:25 am

Hello Denise,

Today is a big day.

I am launching an Indiegogo campaign to make Issue #2 of Finnian and the Seven Mountains a reality.

My goal with this new Catholic comic book series is to inspire both young and old with truth, beauty and goodness. It is a monumental task, one which I firmly believe is important, especially in a culture where the media (TV, movies and comic books) is constantly luring them away from the practice of the Christian faith.

I want to continue this great mission and be a positive force in this world.

However, I need your help.

First of all, I need your prayers! Above all, could you pray for the success of this campaign? If you can support me in any way, this is what I need the most.

Secondly, could you share this campaign with your friends and family members? A simple email or Facebook post will do.

Below is a link to the Indiegogo campaign that you can share with others:

--> Please help make Issue #2 a reality!
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/finn ... ns-issue-2#/

Thank you so much for your support! I truly could not do any of this without YOU!

A brief synopsis:

Finnian's quest continues as he and Brendan use an ancient map to discover a mysterious island in hopes of finding a legendary sword with the extraordinary power to defeat evil and prevent the Vikings from further pillaging the land. Along the way they meet the mysterious stowaway, Merewyn, and discover there is more to their quest than they imagined.

At the same time, a fierce Viking king, Ragnar, threatens the monastic community on the Irish island of Skellig Michael as he begins his own violent quest for the same sword.

Who will reach the sword first? Will evil triumph or good prevail?

Thank you for your support!

In the Hearts of Jesus and Mary,

Philip Kosloski

Copyright © 2018 Philip Kosloski, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in at our website.

Our mailing address is:
Philip Kosloski
PO Box 1061
Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales

KarlB
Saint Finder

Post by KarlB » Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:26 pm

Ragnar Lodbruck, leader of the Greath Heathen Army.. and his sons Ivar the Boneless and Bjorn Ironside. Great raiders of coastal monasteries, Paris and the Christian kingdoms of Northumbria, East Anglia, Mercia, Wessex (c. 870). Seems a great source material for adventure and mission. :D
pax lux,
karl

Remember that thou hast made me of clay; and wilt thou turn me to dust again? Job10:9

Denise
Site Admin

Re: Finnian and the Seven Mountains

Post by Denise » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:41 am

Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales