I adore You, Lord and Creator

Inspirational Quotes From Our Lord to Saint Faustina and Other Divine Mercy Devotions.

Moderators: Johnna, MarieT

Denise
Site Admin

I adore You, Lord and Creator

Post by Denise » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:10 am

I adore You, Lord and Creator, hidden in the Blessed Sacrament. I adore You for all the
works of Your hands, that reveal to me so much wisdom, goodness and mercy, O Lord. You
have spread so much beauty over the earth, and it tells me about Your beauty, even though
these beautiful things are but a faint reflection of You, Incomprehensible Beauty. And
although You have hidden Yourself and concealed Your beauty, my eye, enlightened by
faith, reaches You, and my soul recognizes its Creator, its Highest Good; and my heart is
completely immersed in prayer of adoration.
My Lord and Creator, Your goodness encourages me to converse with You. Your mercy
abolishes the chasm which separates the Creator from the creature. To converse with You,
O Lord, is the delight of my heart. In You I find everything that my heart could desire. Here
Your light illumines my mind, enabling it to know You more and more deeply. Here streams
of graces flow down upon my heart. Here my soul draws eternal life. O my Lord and
Creator, You alone, beyond all these gifts, give Your own self to me and unite Yourself
intimately with Your miserable creature. Here, without searching for words, our hearts
understand each other. Here, no one is able to interrupt our conversation. What I talk to
You about, Jesus, is our secret, which creatures shall not know and Angels dare not ask
about. These are secret acts of forgiveness, known only to Jesus and me; this is the
mystery of His mercy, which embraces each soul separately. For this incomprehensible
goodness of Yours, I adore You, O Lord and Creator, with all my heart and all my soul. And,
although my worship is so little and poor, I am at peace because I know that You know it is
sincere, however inadequate...

Diary #1692
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales