Do you perceive His sufferings

Inspirational Quotes From Our Lord to Saint Faustina and Other Divine Mercy Devotions.

Moderators: Johnna, MarieT

Denise
Site Admin

Do you perceive His sufferings

Post by Denise » Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:05 pm

Do you understand the Passion of our Lord? Do you perceive His sufferings in your soul? This may, at first, seem undesirable. But perceiving the sufferings and Passion of our Lord is a great grace. As we perceive His suffering we must then encounter it and embrace it as our own. We must live His sufferings. In doing so, we begin to discover that His suffering is nothing other than divine love and Mercy. And we find that the love in His soul which endured all sufferings enables us to endure all things in love. Love endures everything and conquers everything. Let this holy and purified love consume you so that you can endure, in love, whatever you encounter in life (See Diary #46).
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales

Johnna

Re: Do you perceive His sufferings

Post by Johnna » Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:24 pm

Amen!! Lord, please grant me this kind of love more perfectly, so that I can better love others, especially my family.
Domine Non Sum Dignus!

Holiness is not for wimps and the cross is not negotiable, sweetheart, it's a requirement.
~ Mother Angelica