Hey Johnna!!!

Everyday chit chat. Come in and talk about your hobbies, sports, recipes, vacations, or whatever else you may want to share.

Moderators: johnmc, Johnna, MarieT, Denise

Denise
Site Admin

Hey Johnna!!!

Post by Denise » Wed Mar 06, 2024 7:13 am

Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales

MarieT
Site Admin

Re: Hey Johnna!!!

Post by MarieT » Wed Mar 06, 2024 4:18 pm

happy birthday Denise and JB
countless blessings
enjoy your special celebrations
"He who followeth Me, walketh not in darkness." sayeth the Lord

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Wed Mar 06, 2024 8:19 pm

My kids had a small party for me on Saturday. I was so happy to have all 3 of them here. Aniya and family didn't come because they were sick. Dakota and Virginia were here but Savannah couldn't come because she had a lot of dogs at Pampered Paws. She doesn't like leaving them. It was nice to be with Dale's family. For my birthday they gave me one of Dale's LSU winter beanies. It is well worn and looks like one I gave him as a gift. I miss him terribly 😢.

Today I had Grayson and we had a good day. He is so active and by the time he leaves after 8 hours, I am worn out. I enjoy every minute of it though. For a child his age, he sure is smart. Every week I am amazed at how intelligent he becomes by the week.
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales

MarieT
Site Admin

Post by MarieT » Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:04 pm

so special to be surrounded by family

enjoy your blessings and have an amazing celebration
"He who followeth Me, walketh not in darkness." sayeth the Lord