email sent to Rick Salbato

Heresy experiments in distortion; orthodoxy developes in proportion. The false emphasis is not only a wrong in itself but it is used as a means of diverting the eyes of men in the wrong direction. Van Zeller

Moderators: Johnna, MarieT

Denise
Site Admin

email sent to Rick Salbato

Post by Denise » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:05 pm

Richard,

Year ago, you and I exchanged e-mail. I used to be a devout believer in Medjugorje, but eventually came to see the light! Your website, among other sources, helped me in this regard.

Recently I came across the following video that shows what a sham Medjugorje is. Perhaps you have heard about this video. It occurs during a Medjugorje apparition. Someone makes a movement toward the eyes of the visionary, Vicka, and she flinches. Later, she explains that she thought the baby Jesus was going to fall out of the Virgin Mary’s arms – that is why she moved the way she did. Absurd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l9faPilhSo

Michael Davies, who wrote against Medjugorje, sent me a copy of this video years ago. I am glad there is a copy that is publicly accessible. It appears to me that you may be tired of the whole Medjugorje thing, but you may want to consider posting this link on your website. Someone recently posted the link on a pro-Medjugorje forum and it was quickly deleted. Hmm, I wonder why…?

Thank you.

name of sender withheld because I do not know if we have his permission to use it.
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:39 am

Rick sent this to me last night. Interesting
LINK
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales

KevinSymonds

Post by KevinSymonds » Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:55 pm

Well, it's about stinkin' time someone put that video up on the Internet! I have started to doubt the story's authenticity!!

Thank you, THANK YOU to the person who released it!