Francis Klug has Died, Catholic Stupidity Lives

Heresy experiments in distortion; orthodoxy developes in proportion. The false emphasis is not only a wrong in itself but it is used as a means of diverting the eyes of men in the wrong direction. Van Zeller

Moderators: Johnna, MarieT

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:07 pm

Richard Salbato 11-17-2008

Twenty Five Years ago, when I was just a few years back into the Catholic Church, I got caught up in something called, Saint Joseph’s Hill of Hope in Orange County, California. It was supposed to be an elderly woman with young children, who was having apparitions. At the time I had not yet become well educated in my faith but was working hard to catch up on education. This supposed seer, Francis Klug, was recommended to me by a very holy priest from San Diego, and he was her spiritual director.

I first went up with the priest to see for myself and met Francis Klug. She seemed to me to be a little arrogant but I trusted the priest. In time this seer had hand picked me to be the lay director of the entire Hill of Hope, and my head swelled with spiritual pride, a blindness. When she has her séances, St. Joseph or other saints would speak through her mouth, and in fact, her voice would change.

My blindness made me overlook the fact that sometimes the language was filled with bad English. Even when the first heresy happened at Mass, I overlooked it. Francis said that when the priest blessed the bread and wine: “---may this bread become the body of Christ”, it was consecrated at that time. Even then I knew that was not true but overlooked it. Today I know it was a trick of Satan to make us worship bread before it became God at the true consecration.

When her books were published and sent around the world, theological and English errors were edited out. I knew this because I was there for the original message. But I overlooked it because of the spiritual pride, a blindness.

The theme of these messages was the same as all false apparitions: warnings of a future chastisements, appeals to prayer and sacrifice and God's plan to build St. Joseph's Hill of Hope. This hill was to have large churches, seminaries, convents, hospitals, retreat houses, orphanages, old folks homes, etc.

Millions of dollars poured in to purchase the land. Francis went around the country with the leaders of her group looking for the land, three times she went into an ecstasy on some piece of property and stated that this is the land St. Joseph has picked. But three times they were not able to buy the land. So, St. Joseph changed his mind. ( God does not make mistakes)

A land was finally found and purchased that was what Joseph wanted all along. Francis Klug then predicted three different times that the work would be completed on a particular date. ( God does not make mistakes)

Forty years later there is still nothing completed, absolutely nothing. Keep in mind that God never makes a mistake. Moses teaches us that the test of a prophet is whether the prophesies come to pass or not. Satan can make good guesses and can have a good percentage rating but can never be 100% correct. God is always 100% correct. ( God does not make mistakes)

What finally made me know that Francis Klug was false is when he asked her what she would do if the bishop condemned her and asked her to stop. By then I was becoming more educated in the Church rules on discernment and had started writing “Apparitions, True of False” a compulation of Church teachings over two thousand years.

She looked at me and her face changed into a demonic hatred,

"Heaven has decreed, and so it shall be, that no one shall stop this miracle. Not even the Pope, himself."

The next day I asked her the same question again and she said that if the bishop asked her to stop if she would. In a kind voice she said she would stop, but then another voice came out of her, and that voice said:

"NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, WILL STOP THIS MIRACLE."

I left, never to return. But the voice was correct, it has never stopped. The bishop condemned it, but it continues to this day. Her spiritual director, one of the finest priests in our area, was asked to stop seeing her; but he continued in secret.

Years later (after I left the group) the real plan of Satan was exposed. Francis Klug declared that:

"ST. JOSEPH IS THE HOLY SPIRIT".

If you do not know how much of a heresy this is, you are one of the stupid Catholics I talk about. Are we to believe that a man conceived in original sin and born naturally to a mother and father that we know, can become God? Christ did not become God in time, Christ always was God before time existed. Calling Saint Joseph the Holy Spirit is implying that Christ was not born of a virgin, and that Saint Joseph and Many had sexual relations. How is it possible that Catholics can be so stupid?

The answer is that they are not Catholics. To be a Catholic, one must be baptized, hold fast to the faint (the teachings of the Church) and stay in the state of grace by living the faith.

Anyone who does not keep the faith is Ipso Facto Excommunicated.

Right after Francis Klug made the above declaration, most of her followers left, and many of the thousands of people who had donated millions of dollars to build the Hill of Hope Mountain sued her to get their money back. Francis had to hire body guards to protect her from people who had lost all their money hoping to live on the mountain.

The bishop condemned the apparition with two other bishops signing the declaration, and all were commanded to stay away, including priests and nuns. (See document below).

However, forty years later Francis still has a following even if small and she still has body guards, even men who volunteer their time from 6 PM to 6 AM to guard her house. Even after her death, she has left instructions to her daughter, Babette, to continue her work and even to become the new channelor of messages.

Some of the many heresies of Francis Klug

1) Francis Klug teaches that the Joseph is the Holy Spirit --- this is heresy for several reasons: This "teaching" is elevating Joseph to the level of God, b) After 2,000 years, this was suddenly revealed? The Catholic Catechism teaches that there are no new revelations after the New Testament. Any revelations that are revealed AFTER the New Testament do not provide new doctrinal information. If Joseph were the Holy Spirit then he wouldn't have needed to be told to not divorce Mary and he would not have needed the dream to tell him to escape to Egypt with his family.

2) Francis Klug teaches that our souls are part of God. This teaching is also heretical and a teaching of the New Age Movement, and Eastern philosophies. Eastern religion have taught this for thousands of years. This teaching is completely contrary to the Bible which teaches that we are made in the IMAGE of God. We do not have part of God as part of ourselves. If our souls were part of God, that would make us into little deities as well. Also, if we'd have God's attributes --- we'd be omniscient, all powerful, we could be everywhere --- this is clearly not the case. Like the teaching in number 1, this teaching is exactly what Satan would want us to believe as it makes all of us out to be God. As Satan told Eve, You will be like God ---Since most of us will end up in Hell, does that mean that part of God will be in Hell?

3) The "messages" from the Francis Klug comes by a process of channeling which is always wrong. God declared channeling to be forbidden in Deuteronomy. How could God use a human being in a way that would be violating what He already said is wrong and forbidden?

4) The Dioceses of Orange County, Los Angeles County, and San Bernardino County have condemned the Hill of Hope. Once a local diocese condemns a group, then the group will never be approved. Catholics must follow their local dioceses. There has never been a saint that has disobeyed the authority of their local diocese.

5) The Catholic Catechism says that private revelations are approved by the Catholic Church on revelation by revelation basis. Yet, Francis Klug is treating all of Frances Klug's revelations as though they are God's word.

6) Francis Klug followers like to cite Joan of Arc as an example of why they can continue following the Hill of Hope. But Joan of Arc was never condemned by her bishop or any bishop of France, but by her enemy, England and its tool of heresy, a bishop of England who had no authority whatsoever.

Stupid is to believe in things that make no common sense but feel good. There are people who feel good with heroin and cocaine and they are no less stupid than these people, who call themselves Catholic but are not.

False apparitions never die, and the very first false apparition of the Christian era still has followers to this day: Montanism-the mother and guide to all error:

In the Second Century Montanus began to have false ecstasies and began to prophesy. He misled entire towns of Christians by his miracles. Two women, Priscilla and Maximilla, received the same power from the demons. The miracles impressed his followers. He claimed a separate and superior revelation over the authority of the bishops. He taught that a new kingdom was coming in his lifetime. He further claimed that after him, there would be no more prophets. He was so influential, Tertullian fell into this error.

Declaration of the Church on Francis Klug
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales