Cardinal Saraiva is also a skeptic on Medjugorje

Heresy experiments in distortion; orthodoxy developes in proportion. The false emphasis is not only a wrong in itself but it is used as a means of diverting the eyes of men in the wrong direction. Van Zeller

Moderators: Johnna, MarieT

AndrewD

Post by AndrewD » Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:45 pm

ToniP wrote:...Seriously, I'm wondering if there's a last-ditch effort by the evil one to lure as many people into this at this time as possible as the end for the whole charade could very well be drawing near.

Yes, I believe you are correct. Holy Love Ministries was recently condemned as false (can't believe some people actually fell for that one). Also, the Church has recently forbidden exhibition of the Blessed Sacrament at two illegal sanctuaries in Medjugorje where some of the "seers" have their "apparitions." Contrary to what you see on pro-Medjugorje websites, the Vatican is cracking down and Satan is stepping up the process to steal as many souls as possible. When (not if) the Vatican steps in and officially upholds the Bishop of Mostar's rulings, I believe the Medjugorje people will dig in their heels and a scism will take place. What remains to be seen is how many of those people who really believe the apparitions are real will obey the Church or sin by continuing to follow these false messages?
Pray for us oh holy Mother of God, that we may be worthy of the promises of Christ.