Medjugorje Haters?

Heresy experiments in distortion; orthodoxy developes in proportion. The false emphasis is not only a wrong in itself but it is used as a means of diverting the eyes of men in the wrong direction. Van Zeller

Moderators: Johnna, MarieT

Denise
Site Admin

Medjugorje Haters?

Post by Denise » Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:49 am

This link will take you to a blog with the blog post titled "Medjugorje Haters". He tries to discredit Mark's article I posted earlier. Hate is a strong word to use here. None of us hate Medjugorje; I am sure it is a beautiful place. I have never been there so I am just guessing that God's creation of that part of the world has a beauty all its own. Hate the seers? Hate the disobedient Franciscans? Hate, hate, hate? NO! Vouching for all those I know, as well as myself, who have tried to bring this hoax to an end, we do not HATE a territory or those in it! What we hate is SIN. So much sin involved in this hoax. Even God hates sin; just read the Bible. Anyone familiar with this so-called apparition knows well the sin that has come from it because of disobedient and selfish human beings.

So, even though the name, Medjugorje, grinds my nerves because of what it is connected to, I do not hate this land or its people, I just hate the lies that come from there, and I hate the way that Our Lady has been used. So many times, in the beginning "messages", I would find myself saying, "That's not my mamma!"

We just need to continue to pray for all involved.

http://catholic-ecclesia-dei.blogspot.c ... aters.html
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:10 am

Catholic Light, Richard Chonak on Mark W and Medjugorje. Please read this blog entry and understand who Mark is and why he writes as he does against this false apparition and its hoard of disobedient laity and clergy.
http://catholiclight.stblogs.org/
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales