Rome on Discernment of Alleged Apparitions

Heresy experiments in distortion; orthodoxy developes in proportion. The false emphasis is not only a wrong in itself but it is used as a means of diverting the eyes of men in the wrong direction. Van Zeller

Moderators: Johnna, MarieT

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:38 pm

Very good Kevin.

Listen, I am not trying to be critical but that blue background, white small lettering, and then the red on blue gives me an ocular migraine. Seriously. It is very hard to read, for me anyway. Maybe a light background would serve your readers better. I won't be able to read the rest of the entry because of the color choices.
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:53 pm

THANK YOU SO MUCH KEVIN! NOW I CAN READ YOUR WONDERFUL BLOG. :D
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:30 am

Richard Chonak at Catholic Light comments on Kevin's blog entry. I should have posted this sooner but have been a bit busy.

Medjugorje supporters: defense by distraction