Medjugorje: The unbearable sadness of duping the faithful

Heresy experiments in distortion; orthodoxy developes in proportion. The false emphasis is not only a wrong in itself but it is used as a means of diverting the eyes of men in the wrong direction. Van Zeller

Moderators: Johnna, MarieT

Denise
Site Admin

Medjugorje: The unbearable sadness of duping the faithful

Post by Denise » Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:53 am

Medjugorje: in defense of Bishop Zanic …

Louis Bélanger has recently posted some very interesting Medjugorje information about Fr Tomislav Vlasic, and the way Fr Rene Laurentin has been “economical with the truth” regarding his activities. Bélanger has done this because, as he says, the “integrity of the former Ordinary of Mostar, the late Bishop Pavao Zanic, is at stake.”

See links below for Belanger's posts

For a complete overview of the whole Medjugorje phenomenon, as contained in my book Medjugorje Revisited please visit: http://www.theotokos.org.uk/pages/books ... jbook.html

The book is available in print and e-book (Kindle, e-Pub) formats.

Medjugorje: The unbearable sadness of duping the faithful — 1) Manoeuvres of desperation

Medjugorje: The unbearable sadness of duping the faithful – 2) Fr. Laurentin’s fabrication concerning the father of a nun’s child – Part 1 – The libel

Mgr Pavao Zanic: a principled opponent of communism… and of fabricated Medjugorje “apparitions”

http://en.louisbelanger.com/medjupedia-index-2/
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:56 am

Medjugorje: The unbearable sadness of duping the faithful – 2) Fr. Laurentin’s fabrication concerning the father of a nun’s child – Part 2 – The facts
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:36 pm

Presentation (Update – 2012-03-27)

In the first edition of Part 2: The Facts (2012-03-15), I sent out an SOS to a reader who would have the generosity to translate from German into English the five excerpts of Source 14. My friend Mark Waterinckx has found that special someone: Hildegard Alles, from the Netherlands, who has been able to render into English Mr. O.’s difficult text with its very particular style and insight. Hildegard and Mark have all my gratitude.
With these added excerpts