Mirjana of Medjugorje conversing with Demons

Heresy experiments in distortion; orthodoxy developes in proportion. The false emphasis is not only a wrong in itself but it is used as a means of diverting the eyes of men in the wrong direction. Van Zeller

Moderators: Johnna, MarieT

MarieT
Site Admin

Mirjana of Medjugorje conversing with Demons

Post by MarieT » Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:43 pm

mirjana of medjugorje conversing with demons yet says the "Holy Mother" was present and gave her a message

https://mysticpost.com/2018/06/drama-at ... new-video/
"He who followeth Me, walketh not in darkness." sayeth the Lord

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:53 am

:roll: The devil fears Our Lady so much that he would never be present where she is! This was ridiculous IMHO. If in fact this woman was seeing something while that voice was being heard then it wasn't Our Lady but an ape of Our Lady. If I was there and I heard that voice I wouldn't have at all been so composed, like the people at Fatima weren't so composed but very frightened when they thought the sun would crash down on them.
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:54 am

Also, I don't recall St. Bernadette or the children of Fatima moving their lips in communication but the communication was interior. Hum...………..
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales

MarieT
Site Admin

Post by MarieT » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:17 am

Exactly!

I cant believe how people would fall for medj...its so obvious...it pains me to see them following it
"He who followeth Me, walketh not in darkness." sayeth the Lord

Johnna

Post by Johnna » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:22 am

I first heard about medjugorje when I was in RCIA. I assumed it was Church approved when a random person gave me a medal after mass. I didn't fully understand about medals then, so I was curious. He basically told me it was a blessing from Mary for expectant mothers. (I was pregnant with my first) This made me very happy, and I wore it in Mary's honor the way you'd wear a miraculous medal. But The Mary medal said medjugorje on it.

I'm grateful to Denise who (among others in the chat room I attended at the time) set me straight on medjugorje. I was to mortified to mention the medal at the time. I felt a bit betrayed in a way that I was wearing it with pride. Still, I got rid of the medal and substituted it with a miraculous medal. (I learned about miraculous medals through catholicity.com)

The more I hear about medjugorje, the more I wonder why people fall for it. We really are like sheep astray, aren't we?
Domine Non Sum Dignus!

Holiness is not for wimps and the cross is not negotiable, sweetheart, it's a requirement.
~ Mother Angelica