A letter i wrote to Michael Brown

Heresy experiments in distortion; orthodoxy developes in proportion. The false emphasis is not only a wrong in itself but it is used as a means of diverting the eyes of men in the wrong direction. Van Zeller

Moderators: Johnna, MarieT

A letter i wrote to Michael Brown

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:04 am

Comments?

«From: xxxxxx@xxxxx.com
To:
Date: Jun 22, 2006 4:49 PM
Subject: Regarding A Statement From Fr. Fox

Dr. Brown:

Greetings In The Sacred Hearts. Regarding Your article: Book Reveals Extraordinary Closeness Between John Paul And Fatima Seer, Who Read Fax From Him On Day Of Her Death , let me say about this statement :

«It was John Paul, reveals Father Fox, who suggested. The nun also penned a booklet that will be made available shortly in English .»

It is impossible for Fr. Fox to make such an statement, because:

1-The Book was Not written Under the pontificate of John Paul II

2-The Pope who "suggested that Sister Lucia write a document that later became her highly-acclaimed book Calls from the Message of Fatima ," was Paul VI.

Brother Francis Of Mary Of The Angels of the Little Brothers of the Sacred Heart, in his book The whole Truth About Fatima Volume IV.John Paul I The Pope Of The Secret, wrote on chapter VI as follows:

« The messenger of Heaven, for her part, has always preserved in her soul the truths of the Catholic faith: her mind has never been won over to or troubled by the ecumenical doctrines of Vatican II and of Pope Paul VI. The two hundred and eighty pages of her book Apelos da mensagem de Fatima, which she completed in 1974(77) , proves this beyond doubt.»

The footnote number 77 says:

« When Brother Francis completed the present volume in 2003, he gave 1997 as the year of publication, since this is the year indicated by Fr. Jesus Castellano Cervera, of the Discalced Carmelite Order, a Consultor of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, in his preface to Sister Lucy 's book. He said the manuscript was "dated 25 March 1997 ". However, last 18 February 2004, on a pilgrimage to Fatima, Brother Francis observed that Sister Lucy 's book had been completed in 1974, four years before the death of Paul VI! Brother Francis was able to obtain this testimony from Fr. Kondor: "At Rome, they changed the date of the manuscript. Sister Lucy wrote this book long ago. It was during Paul VI 's pontificate, and she wrote it at Paul VI 's request. Sister Lucy was receiving too many demands and questions, and as she could not reply to every one of them, the Pope ordered her to write a book . "»

So, if the book was written in 1.974, it is impossible (i repeat) for Fr. Fox To make the statement above mentioned.

Thanks and may God bless You.

In Cordibus Jesu Et Mariæ

XXXXXX»

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:25 am

Dear Guest, if you are reading this and notice that you are now listed as a "guest" it is because you have not registered in the proper manner. If you would like to register again using your first name and the first letter of your last name that will be acceptable. Please read the rules before you register again.

You will also notice that I deleted the link you provided. Let me explain.... I do not allow any link to any web site that pushes anything and everything, especially Michael Brown, unless the link is passed by one of the moderators or me. I am responsible before God for what people see and learn when they come here.

If I called Michael Brown, whom you call Dr. Brown, and told him that I see a gnat on my screen outside that looked like a heavenly entity, he would write up a really big story on it and say that I had seen the Blessed Mother. :roll: I have dealt with him before and he is not out for the truth iMHO, just selling his books and making money.

I really don't understand where you are coming from with your post. Maybe you can sign up again with the proper user name and explain just what it is your are trying to say. Some people may not know very much about Sr. Lucia and the words attributed to her or her writings and so it is good to give some background about where you are coming from.

Blessings
Denise

KevinSymonds

Reply to "Guest's" Point

Post by KevinSymonds » Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:22 am

Denise,
-I think that 'guest' is actually saying something quite profound. I caught this chronological error and was unsure as to what was going on so it is good to see someone clarify it with appropriate documents.

-What he or she is saying is that Michael Brown made a typographical error in his story on the new books coming out from Sr. Lucia. He said that it was John Paul II who ordered Sr. Lucia to write, according to Fr. Robert Fox. Yet, the book that she was ordered to write was completed in 1974 and done under order of Pope Paul VI but released in 2003.

-It is a simple, yet profound point because while I personally hold JPII to be the Fatima Pope, we can't give credit where it isn't due. We have to be faithful to our dates and such in order to present the truth accurately.

-I am interested in seeing the new books that Sister wrote. I have it on good authority that there are 11 total and it appears that 1 by Lucia is coming out now, and another was just published by the nuns of Coimbra (not Sister Lucia herself).

-Also, we have to be careful of the above comments on the 'ecumenical doctrines of Paul VI.' If people read "Calls from the Message of Fatima" correctly, they'll see that she does make use of Paul VI's catechetical instructions (which, incidentally, lends to the argument that Paul VI ordered her to write it). It certainly clarifies the question I had as to why she'd use Paul VI's catechesis and not JPII if she wrote it so late in his pontificate.

Peace!
-KJS

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:24 am

LOL, Donal has this whole story in his book as well. We have to be careful who we read and what kind of information they are giving and their reasons behind the information. Some of the things I have read concerning Medj. and Fatima as well were not the actual facts and Donal clears it all up in a fair way.

Blesisngs
Denise