Confessions of A Former Medjugorje Believer

Heresy experiments in distortion; orthodoxy developes in proportion. The false emphasis is not only a wrong in itself but it is used as a means of diverting the eyes of men in the wrong direction. Van Zeller

Moderators: Johnna, MarieT

maryg

Post by maryg » Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:16 pm

Kevin-

I e-mailed Michael Brown myself this morning. He wrote an article last week about Mel Gibson and his recent troubles. He encouraged Gibson to "make amends with Roman Catholicism" because of his involvement with a schismatic church. He also made other suggestions. Anyway, I was a little put-off by the article and it stayed with me. Over the weekend, I came across an article at www.newjerusalem.com called "The Great Marian-Catholic Apostasy." The article describes how the followers of false apparitions have essentially separated themselves from the church through their disobedience to the bishops. Suddenly it struck me as odd that Brown was the one to point out Gibson's being outside the church and his need to make amends. I provided Brown with a link to the article. I hope he reads it.

Keep up the good work.
God bless you,
maryg

KevinSymonds

Post by KevinSymonds » Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:54 pm

It is going to get worse before it gets better. There's no doubt in my mind as to why this new committee is being formed. Pope Benedict is doing it and he is working behind the scenes. That is smart of him because that way, the vast ignorance will delay people singling him out and falling for the lies that people like Brown have deluded others into believing.

Friends, we are truly seeing a schism of heart being set up. May the Lord have mercy!

Peace!
-KJS