Monks arrested Christ of the Hills

Heresy experiments in distortion; orthodoxy developes in proportion. The false emphasis is not only a wrong in itself but it is used as a means of diverting the eyes of men in the wrong direction. Van Zeller

Moderators: Johnna, MarieT

Denise
Site Admin

Monks arrested Christ of the Hills

Post by Denise » Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:39 pm

I knew it was just a matter of time. This is another well known hoax in Texas but so many people bought into this. I knew one day it would be exposed for what it is.

Monks Arrested on Sex Abuse Charges

Denise

Lori

Post by Lori » Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:49 pm

I can certainly believe it. Years ago when I was in Austin I learned of this place and thought that it was Catholic so I went there. It was way weird.

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:23 pm

They showed pictures of the ones on the news that they arrested and they were scarry looking. You don't know how many people I informed about this place but they just fluffed off the information and decided to believe in this and those monks anyway. Such a pity. Anyone could contact the Bishop of that area and get the truth but not too many bothered, if any bothered at all. :roll:

Denise

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:53 pm

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:03 pm

If you read the article above, you can see how easily one can be fooled by smoothe talkers. It all sounds "o so holy" and it is all "o so unholy". :roll:

Denise