participation in false apparitions

Heresy experiments in distortion; orthodoxy developes in proportion. The false emphasis is not only a wrong in itself but it is used as a means of diverting the eyes of men in the wrong direction. Van Zeller

Moderators: Johnna, MarieT

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:52 pm

If you have his second book, it is in the last part.
Denise

Lori

Post by Lori » Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:12 pm

Jeni,

Do the google search and you will see his position. Also I think he actually put his interview regarding Medj in the back of the second volume of his exorcist books...It is definitely in one of his books. Denise could tell you which page I am sure.

Blessings,

Lori

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:35 pm

Thanks Ruben!

St. Teresa of Avila stressed the very same thing all through her "Works". Obedience is the key. St. Teresa also worried about doing something against what Christ would have her do by listening to her superior or SD and Jesus told her to be obedient and He would take care of the person she was to be obedient to.

Blessings
Denise

JeniR

Post by JeniR » Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:16 pm

Thank you Denise and Lori. I will look in his books.

KevinSymonds

Post by KevinSymonds » Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:47 am

Denise et al,
-There is another article supporting Medjugorje, this time it's from Australia by a Fr. Paul Glynn, SM. I don't know about the SM community, but they seem to be developing a knack for getting involved in false apparitions. The other SM I am thinking of is involved with Holy Love Ministries here in Ohio.

You want the link?

-KJS

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:17 am

Kevin, send the link in pm. It appears that Fr. Glynn is being disobedient to Cardinal Pell as well as Bp. Peric.

Blessings
Denise

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Sun Aug 20, 2006 3:02 pm

Mary, I found a web site that is awesome. I sent it to Mark W. and he just told me that it is excellent and he knows the person who owns the site. He also said that the wife of this person is "an ex-adept of Vassula and combatting Vassula now" .

I think the information/writing on the first part of the page may help to answer your question. There is a lot of great information on this site.

Dangers of False Apparitions

maryg

Post by maryg » Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:41 pm

Denise-
Thank you for the link to this website. I really appreciate it. I haven't had a lot of free time over the last 10 days to go online. I hope to have more time in the next week to look at this site.
Thanks again-
maryg