medj magazine in church :(

Heresy experiments in distortion; orthodoxy developes in proportion. The false emphasis is not only a wrong in itself but it is used as a means of diverting the eyes of men in the wrong direction. Van Zeller

Moderators: Johnna, MarieT

MarieT
Site Admin

medj magazine in church :(

Post by MarieT » Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:57 pm

Today after morning Mass and after i had tended to the church gardens, i was shocked and dismayed to discover, as i was about to leave, that someone had left a magazine promoting Medj at the table where the bulletins and other church notices are kept.

Father had already left to do his rounds, so i thought i'd just leave him a message about it.....grrr couldnt find a pen anywhere.....so I just grabbed the magazine, tore it to small smitherines and discarded it in the bin.

After my Uncles funeral and when my commitments slow down, i'll be putting up my own notice about Medj...an expose' on medj....with big
CONSTAT DE NON SUPERNATURALITATE
.... cant have parishioners thinking its ok....

one very frazzled m7

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:10 pm

Well, I have read that the Medjugorje mindset, from their own material, says that if a parish and the pastor won't accept the belief in Medj. then they, the "believers" are to not stop, keep pushing until they do. :twisted:

So in other words, they are disobedient to the Bishop of Mostar and if the pastor tells them to nip the propaganda in the bud then they just ignore him also and keep leaving their literature. Gee, now let me think, didn't Bp. Peric tell people to stop publishing stuff?

My friend had the same problem at her parish last week and she took all the newspapers and trashed them. Marie, good for you!

sis

MarieT
Site Admin

Post by MarieT » Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:57 pm

Denise wrote:Well, I have read that the Medjugorje mindset, from their own material, says that if a parish and the pastor won't accept the belief in Medj. then they, the "believers" are to not stop, keep pushing until they do. :twisted:

So in other words, they are disobedient to the Bishop of Mostar and if the pastor tells them to nip the propaganda in the bud then they just ignore him also and keep leaving their literature. Gee, now let me think, didn't Bp. Peric tell people to stop publishing stuff?

My friend had the same problem at her parish last week and she took all the newspapers and trashed them. Marie, good for you!

sis
sis, thats scary......all i can further say on this subject is...God's speed for the Vatican Commission putting an end to all this hogwash
m7