Diocese of Mostar official website

Heresy experiments in distortion; orthodoxy developes in proportion. The false emphasis is not only a wrong in itself but it is used as a means of diverting the eyes of men in the wrong direction. Van Zeller

Moderators: Johnna, MarieT

Denise
Site Admin

Diocese of Mostar official website

Post by Denise » Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:17 pm

Biskupije Mostar-Duvno Trebinje-Mrkan

Click on Medjugorje on the left. Once that page opens, for the english translation scroll down the the second choice(paragraph) This is the bishop's first entry on his official site.

MEĐUGORJE: SECRETS, MESSAGES, VOCATIONS, PRAYERS, CONFESSIONS, COMMISSIONS
Ratko Perić, bishop of Mostar-Duvno

His second entry; scroll down to the 9th paragraph for

SOLEMNITY OF THE MOST HOLY BODY AND BLOOD OF CHRIST
MEDJUGORJE, 15 - VI - 2006
Ratko Perić, bishop

OBEDIENCE is the KEY
Last edited by Denise on Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

MarieT
Site Admin

Post by MarieT » Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:51 am

thanks heaps sis....this is an excellent referral to have at our fingertips for medj discussions.
God bless
m7
"He who followeth Me, walketh not in darkness." sayeth the Lord

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Wed May 21, 2008 4:22 pm

The diocesan web site for the Bishop of Mostar has a new look and is easier to navigate.

The documents are in English HERE and the Italian are HERE
Last edited by Denise on Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales

MarieT
Site Admin

Post by MarieT » Thu May 22, 2008 12:18 am

thx again sis....any new articles or comments?

will check it out later tonight when i sign back in

marie

MaggieH

Post by MaggieH » Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:53 am

Denise wrote:The diocesan web site for the Bishop of Mostar has a new look and is easier to navigate.

The documents are in English HERE and the Italian are HERE

Hi Denise,
I can't get the link in English to work, maybe it is my computer, I will try later.

Thanks.

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:50 pm

Maggie, I clicked on it and it worked for me. Here it is directly. Maybe you can copy and paste it in your browser or just click on the link.
http://www.cbismo.com/index.php?menuID=98

Blessings
Denise
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales

MarieT
Site Admin

Post by MarieT » Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:23 pm

the original link worked for me also.

Sometimes when many are on the site, there may be a lag effect and others cant get on. ? perhaps a possibility.

i read of this in oz when virginblue airlines were selling one cent (yes one cent :shock: ) flights......there was a rush to the website to order tickets and terrible lag delays and eventually the site crashed.

marie

MaggieH

link

Post by MaggieH » Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:27 am

Denise wrote:Maggie, I clicked on it and it worked for me. Here it is directly. Maybe you can copy and paste it in your browser or just click on the link.
http://www.cbismo.com/index.php?menuID=98

Blessings
Denise

Thank you Denise, the link is working fine now and looks very interesting. I shall spend a bit of time reading it.

This article was in The British Newspaper recently,, I do believe it is the same one as Kevin posted.

Vatican denounces group's claim of seeing the Virgin Mary more than 40,000 times as 'work of the devil'

By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 8:54 PM on 01st June 2008

The Vatican has denounced a group who claim to have seen the Virgin Mary more than 40,000 times in the past 27 years.

The six Bosnian 'seers' attract five million pilgrims a year to their home town of Medjugorje, providing a lucrative trade for local businesses.

Hundreds of thousands travel there each year from Britain alone.

But now one of the most respected voices in the Roman Catholic church has accused the visionaries of perpetuating a 'diabolical deceit'.

Andrea Gemma, 77, a bishop and once the Vatican's top exorcist, told a magazine in Italy: 'In Medjugorje everything happens in function of money: Pilgrimages, lodging houses, sale of trinkets.

'This whole sham is the work of the Devil. It is a scandal.' He said the Vatican would soon crack down on the group.

The Medjugorje phenomenon began on June 25, 1981, when six children told a priest they had seen the Virgin on a hillside near their town.

A church investigation dismissed the vision, and the Vatican banned pilgrimages to the site in 1985. But many Catholics ignored the ban.

Today, the seers own smart houses with security gates and tennis courts and expensive cars. One is married to a former U.S. beauty queen.

Catholic officials in the U.S. have recently banned the group from speaking on church property during their world tours, on which they allegedly take the Virgin with them.

MarieT
Site Admin

Post by MarieT » Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:43 am

wow powerful statements by the former chief vatican exorcist....lets hope what he is saying eventuates.

i must have missed kevin's post on this before.

marie

MaggieH

Post by MaggieH » Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:36 am

MarieT wrote:wow powerful statements by the former chief vatican exorcist....lets hope what he is saying eventuates.

i must have missed kevin's post on this before.

marie

Its the best news I've heard in a long time. Let's hope the Holy Father will be making satement soon.
I forgot to add the link to the article -

LINK

MarieT
Site Admin

Post by MarieT » Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:28 pm

thanks maggie
marie

MarieT
Site Admin

Post by MarieT » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:43 pm

bump