Letter to 'Anne' the Lay Apostle's Bishop

Heresy experiments in distortion; orthodoxy developes in proportion. The false emphasis is not only a wrong in itself but it is used as a means of diverting the eyes of men in the wrong direction. Van Zeller

Moderators: Johnna, MarieT

KevinSymonds

Post by KevinSymonds » Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:18 pm

Dr. Miravalle's web site, "Mother of All Peoples" has decided to publish a recent 'message' to Anne the lay apostle. There is a line in the statement that I wish your critique on. To try to keep objectivity, read the statement and try to find it. Write your responses at the end.

Heaven Speaks to Those Who Struggle to Forgive by "Anne," a Lay Apostle

December 13, 2006

Jesus

How blessed I am that you take a moment to read these words. I am God. I am complete, and yet your simple act of reading My words gives Me glory. You are important to Me and you are important to My family, which includes all men of good will. Because I love you and because I need your help, I wish to give you the opportunity to find greater peace in your heart. It is clear to Me that many suffer from hidden wounds. The only way for these wounds to heal is for the carrier of the wound to forgive the one who inflicted the injury. My dear child, this can be difficult. When a wound finds a home in the heart, it becomes comfortable there. It must be loosened and shifted. Both a willingness to forgive and a spirit of forgiveness are necessary because it is these things that make the wound uncomfortable. The wound then begins to dislodge. This reawakens the pain but only temporarily until the wound is removed altogether.
-KJS

MarieT
Site Admin

Post by MarieT » Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:48 am

KevinSymonds wrote: There is a line in the statement that I wish your critique on. To try to keep objectivity, read the statement and try to find it. Write your responses at the end.
actually kev, i found more than 'a line' that i would seriously question.
Heaven Speaks to Those Who Struggle to Forgive by "Anne," a Lay Apostle
first and foremost- regarding the heading.

Pope John Paul II defines Heaven as "the dwelling place of God" ....this would tend to read "the dwelling place of God speaks...." instead of what she should have said "the Lord speaks to those who struggle to forgive"

December 13, 2006
Jesus

How blessed I am that you take a moment to read these words.
Jesus is blessed whether she reads His words or not.
I am God. I am complete, and yet your simple act of reading My words gives Me glory.

no mention of the Trinity - just that "I" am complete.....the one member of the trinity "Jesus."......'it's left out the rest of the Trinity.
your simple act of reading My words gives Me glory
not necessarily so....the simple act may make the Lord glad, but how would it give Him glory just by her reading (and not acting on them)

there are 2 possibilities here....either Anne is making this up or there is diabolic presentation in which case, she is 'giving glory' to something diabolical (and he's stating this).

it recalls to mind the frightening medj response that is given from the entity after each message "thank you for having heeded to my call" ....that is a strong statement that they have followed 'it'...a statement of condemnation.
and because I need your help, I wish to give you the opportunity to find greater peace in your heart.

the Lord would never say "i need your help".....He would have said "go out and proclaim ....."
It is clear to Me that many suffer from hidden wounds.
It is clear to everyone.
.... because it is these things that make the wound uncomfortable.
"makes the wound uncomfortable"?....like it has feelings in its own right?...thats absurd.
The wound then begins to dislodge. This reawakens the pain but only temporarily until the wound is removed altogether.
this is contradictory. If we truly forgive someone who inflicted wounds on us, and the wound "dislodged" then the pain wouldnt be reawakened (unless of course they re-inflicted us).

wot hogwash.

marie in oz
"He who followeth Me, walketh not in darkness." sayeth the Lord

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:59 am

"How blessed I am that you take a moment to read these words. I am God."

Since when did Jesus express how blessed He was because a mere human read his words. What was that he called St. Catherine of Laboure? How can anyone on this earth bless Him? Makes no sense

"Because I love you and because I need your help, I wish to give you the opportunity to find greater peace in your heart."

Since when does Jesus need the help of a mere human? He wants us to help spread the Gospel and imitate Him but He doesn't NEED our help for anything.
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales

KevinSymonds

Post by KevinSymonds » Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:04 am

"I am blessed..." was my problem as well. It is not characteristic of the Divine speech in either the Gospels or the mystical tradition. Jesus said to St. Catherine, "I am He who is, you are she who is not."

"Niente nessuno" in Italian.

-KJS

KevinSymonds

Post by KevinSymonds » Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:33 am

It has been almost a year since this thread has been posted on.

Unfortunately, I do not bring tidings that Anne and her alleged messages have dissipated.

In fact, more is about to hit the fan. I am working on some things right now but at the moment what can be shared is the following.

I found this video on YouTube earlier today:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_cNzw7lgvc

I decided to make a video response and I'm working at uploading it right now.

-KJS

KevinSymonds

Post by KevinSymonds » Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:55 am

My response:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toqwvypUCnY

I am beginning to develop a terrible feeling about this whole situation. It sounds like there is a lot more to this story than what is known at the moment, especially since this has had a full year to germinate.

-KJS

MarieT
Site Admin

Post by MarieT » Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:24 am

kevin it wont load ....is there a special button for viewing?

i've accessed youtube masses b4 and just clicked the arrow to go, but this one wont load....its probably my pc

blessings
marie
"He who followeth Me, walketh not in darkness." sayeth the Lord

JeniR

Post by JeniR » Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:14 pm

Hey Kev! When you click on the link for their video it says it has been removed by user.
And so , with every beat of my heart, I thank You, my God, for your great mercy towards me.~Saint Faustina~

KevinSymonds

Post by KevinSymonds » Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:47 am

No, the YouTube user "LayApostle7" removed the video. It doesn't surprise me after reading a message they sent me the other day. I will ask him to put it back up.

There is enough on my video to know what was said on the original video though.

I'll keep you posted.

-KJS

PamC

Post by PamC » Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:18 am

So any update on "Anne"? Has the bishop clarified his support of her?

KevinSymonds

Post by KevinSymonds » Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:36 pm

I remember from that removed video on Anne that there was a comment from Fr. Darragh Connolly about the Bishop's support.

Fr. Connolly said that Bishop Leo O'Reilly believed everything said on Unity Publishing about Anne/Kathryn to be slander.

That's the last I've heard on the subject, until Deal Hudson wrote something the other day. He wrote that Anne has the support of her Bishop. I presume he meant to the present moment.

-Kevin

PamC

Post by PamC » Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:43 pm

Ok.....thanks. I really admire your ability to keep up with all these spawns of Medjugorje... :o

Peace be with you...Pam

KevinSymonds

Post by KevinSymonds » Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:54 pm

I don't keep up with them all. Only those that come across my desk and have every inkling of following the path of cults (in the negative sense of that word).

-KJS