'Little Mary'

Heresy experiments in distortion; orthodoxy developes in proportion. The false emphasis is not only a wrong in itself but it is used as a means of diverting the eyes of men in the wrong direction. Van Zeller

Moderators: Johnna, MarieT

jr

'Little Mary'

Post by jr » Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:44 pm

I was wondering, does anyone know anything regarding 'Little Mary'

jr

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:33 pm

I looked this up and sent it to Rick. I did see this though, which raised a red flag.
The name of the parish to which Little Mary belongs is not mentioned or even where she lives. The name of her priest spiritual director is not given, nor the diocese. This is to protect her and her family.
Now, how can one prove approval if one can't even learn the name of her diocese or her bishop? Sheesh!

It appears she has the same secrets as Anne, the Lay Apostle. :roll:

Denise

KevinSymonds

Post by KevinSymonds » Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:22 pm

Forgive me, but not wanting to give out names must be an Irish thing.

No, seriously though, 'little Mary'? Can't say I've heard anything on this one. Funny that no sooner does one 'visionary' bite the dust another one comes to question.

Denise, I propose that you, Rick and I start "Apparitions-R-Us." The company slogan, "You claim it, we maim it!"

-KJS

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:49 am

:lol: Kevin. Well I asked Rick and he said and I quote
Total nut case

KevinSymonds

Post by KevinSymonds » Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:48 am

Good enough for me.

Denise, check the Steubenville/Anne thread soon. Posting some new stuff momentarily.

-KJS

jr

Post by jr » Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:38 pm

Thanks, Denise+Kevin, I thought as much!
Do you know if there is any connection with this 'Mary' and Medjugorje. I'm willing to bet there is!

Kevin wrote..Forgive me, but not wanting to give out names must be an Irish thing.

I didn't know she was Irish!!!!
Anyways, you are absolved Kevin.
jr

KevinSymonds

Post by KevinSymonds » Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:57 pm

JR, I am sorry, I re-read those posts and saw just how off the wall my comment was. Please disregard it.

Actually, just as I was slipping into my naptime, I let my brain wander and suddenly realized that yes, I do know more about this 'little mary' person.

She has Fr. Robert Fox touting her around. Her 'messages' are completely bogus. I remember reading about this, unless I'm confusing two different people. It was a shame to see Fr. Fox who is a staunch supporter of Fatima to fall for such deceits.

Peace!
-Kevin

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:04 pm

It was a shame to see Fr. Fox who is a staunch supporter of Fatima to fall for such deceits.
And would this be the first time?

June D

Post by June D » Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:58 pm

:lol: Kevin said
Denise, I propose that you, Rick and I start "Apparitions-R-Us." The company slogan, "You claim it, we maim it!"
Yes, only because you would. Your doing a good job. No, A Blessed Job! God Bless You ALL!!!

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:47 am

jr, if you google the name "Little Mary" with Medjugorje she pops up on all the Medjugorje sites.

MarieT
Site Admin

Post by MarieT » Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:23 pm

never heard of her, jr....but denise's post on googling the name and the links with medj is enough to make me not want to go there.

marie
"He who followeth Me, walketh not in darkness." sayeth the Lord