Defending Fatima

Heresy experiments in distortion; orthodoxy developes in proportion. The false emphasis is not only a wrong in itself but it is used as a means of diverting the eyes of men in the wrong direction. Van Zeller

Moderators: Johnna, MarieT

KevinSymonds

Defending Fatima

Post by KevinSymonds » Wed May 30, 2007 11:38 am

I signed up with Godtube.com back in March. I'm not on it much but I discovered a video of two 'ex catholics' who have decided to take the missing girl case/parents going to Fatima as a means to bash Our Lady of Fatima. I was ticked and made a video response. They replied and then I replied again. Please weigh in the foray if you can!

Video1

Video2

Video3

Video4

I also made another separate video to answer the disparaging remarks made in the second video about Our Lady:

Disparaging Our Lady

Coincidentally enough, people like Patrick and James who disparage Our Lady follow in what she said about those who pierce her Immaculate Heart with thorns of ungratitude. Though I don't discuss this in the video responses because it is highly inappropriate on the logical and reasoning level to do so at this time.

Peace!
-Kevin

P.S. The videos are freshly uploaded. Until they are approved, you might not be able to view them just yet, but videos 1, 2 and 3 are available.

Johnna

Post by Johnna » Wed May 30, 2007 12:27 pm

Interesting to say the least. I don't have the talent or equipment to make and upload videos. These guys are obviously more concerned with what they think is right than they are with humbling themselves and hearing anything Jesus might be trying to say to them.
There, before the grace of God, go i.

Do you have an estimate as to how long it will take for the newer videos to be approved and viewable?
Domine Non Sum Dignus!

Holiness is not for wimps and the cross is not negotiable, sweetheart, it's a requirement.
~ Mother Angelica

KevinSymonds

Post by KevinSymonds » Wed May 30, 2007 12:34 pm

The notice said about an hour or two when I uploaded them. That was 45 minutes ago.

Peace!
-KJS

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Wed May 30, 2007 1:24 pm

Kevin, very good! You should say that the true definition of UFO is unidentified flying objects. Do you know how many things I have seen in the air that I have no clue what they are? For me, they are unidentified but to you or the government they may identified. See where I am going with this? :wink:

Denise
Last edited by Denise on Wed May 30, 2007 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales

KevinSymonds

Post by KevinSymonds » Wed May 30, 2007 4:16 pm

reductio ad absurdam :)

Notice I finally got the link thing done right?

-KJS

JeniR

Post by JeniR » Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:45 am

I just watched the first video. I went to their website and noticed this phrase.
You must turn away voluntarily from all organized religion, for if men have placed their soiled hands upon then it, then it is flawed.
"Organized religion" is not only the Catholic Church. When a person says this they usually mean ANY form of organized religion. I wonder if these men believe in going to Church on Sundays?
And so , with every beat of my heart, I thank You, my God, for your great mercy towards me.~Saint Faustina~

JeniR

Post by JeniR » Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:53 am

How could most of the Nazi's been Roman Catholic when the Nazi's were slaughtering all Catholics?
And so , with every beat of my heart, I thank You, my God, for your great mercy towards me.~Saint Faustina~

JeniR

Post by JeniR » Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:55 am

Oh Kevin, you should have known that we ALL follow Sungenis in his thoughts on UFO'S!! lol.

KevinSymonds

Post by KevinSymonds » Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:39 am

I am not quite sure if this is their final video but James and Patrick have put up what they are calling their 'Final Video' on godtube.com concerning Fatima.

Presuming it is their final video, notice how they don't do a darn thing in response to ANYTHING I said in my last video.

Final Video of Patrick and James

There will be a response from me later today.

-KJS

Johnna

Post by Johnna » Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:41 am

I hope it is their final video. I don't know if I can sit through much more of their drivel. I'm beginning to tire of listening to it.
Domine Non Sum Dignus!

Holiness is not for wimps and the cross is not negotiable, sweetheart, it's a requirement.
~ Mother Angelica

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:43 pm

Cardinal Bertone shows original letter containing third secret of Fatima on TV

Rome, June 4 (CNA).-Vatican Secretary of State, Cardinal Tarcisio Bertone, showed the original letter from Sister Lucia containing the third secret of Fatima, which the Vatican revealed in 2000, for the first time on television.

During the program "Porta a Porta" on the RAI Uno network, the cardinal first opened an orange envelope with a translation in Italian of the letter, and then he opened a white envelope and showed the original letter written in 1944.

The cardinal read the phrase that appears on the outside of the envelope: "Through express order of Our Lady, this envelope can be opened in 1960." Inside is the letter in which Sister Lucia revealed the third secret of the Fatima apparitions of 1917.

In 2000 Pope John Paul II decided to reveal the secret, which did not refer to any worldwide catastrophe, but rather to the attempt on his life on May 13, 1981.
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales

MarieT
Site Admin

Post by MarieT » Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:18 pm

wow i wish i was watching that show at the time of the opening of the letter....a momentous occasion live.

blessings
marie in oz
"He who followeth Me, walketh not in darkness." sayeth the Lord

KevinSymonds

Post by KevinSymonds » Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:06 am

Little late but here nevertheless. I just uploaded this so it may take a few hours to be approved for viewing:

Response to Final Chapter Video

I edited out the tangent I made on the Rapture but otherwise I am comfortable with what I said.

Peace!
-KJS

JeniR

Post by JeniR » Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:07 pm

I am listening to your response now. At about 1:30 sec something happens to the video. It breaks up and it looks like there is blood on your nose. Is this my computer or did something happen?

Johnna

Post by Johnna » Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:39 pm

I am watching it right now, and it has gone past 2:00 so far... Try it again in awhile and see what happens.
Domine Non Sum Dignus!

~ Mother Angelica