New book- Nouveau livre- Medjugorje 10 days

Heresy experiments in distortion; orthodoxy developes in proportion. The false emphasis is not only a wrong in itself but it is used as a means of diverting the eyes of men in the wrong direction. Van Zeller

Moderators: Johnna, MarieT

Denise
Site Admin

New book- Nouveau livre- Medjugorje 10 days

Post by Denise » Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:07 pm

I am hoping this book will be translated into English. I understand that Mark W. corrected the text for this historian. I just received this in english from Mark.
Denise

New book- Nouveau livre- Neues Buch- Nuovo libro : Medjugorje 10 days :June 24-July 3’81
------------ ----------------- -------------- -------------- _______________________________

Just published : “ Ces 10 jours qui ont fait Medjugorje ” by french historian J.Bouflet (called by René Laurentin a ‘qualified expert’; see his Testament D.N. 17 p.56)
This new study examines ALL known and less known documents (registrations, publications) about the first 10 days . Day by day.
What appears? The later versions of the ‘seers’ have been modified, compared to the original registrations during the first days by Grgo Kozina, a villager of Medjugorje!!!
In those days Jozo Zovko had interviewed very thoroughly the ‘seers’ and was NOT convinced that they could have seen the ‘Gospa’. He said :” There is NO message, there is NO sign ; you must have seen SATAN.”
Later he manipulated the ‘seers’ by insinuating that he, Jozo Zovko himself, should tell the people what ‘Gospa’ had said. And he insisted that the ‘seers’ should have their
‘apparitions’ INSIDE the church. So he integrated the ‘seers’ into the liturgy of the church…
After Jozo was arrested on August 17 1981, it was Tomislav Vlasic who was in charge in Medjugorje and who directed the ‘messages’ and gave them their definite structure.
From then on the ‘messages’ were more biblical and… franciscan(!)
Is this surprising? Unbelievable? Bouflet proves this using the many books with successive versions, written by ADVOCATES of Medjugorje like René Laurentin, Fr.Daniel-Ange, Fr.Rupcic, Fr. Vlasic, Fr.Kraljevic, Cyrille Auboyneau, Fr.Bubalo, Daria Klanac, André Castella, René Lejeune, Rooney and Faricy, Sr. Emmanuel Maillard… Bouflet cites 645 references.
Especially Vicka is an expert in distorting her earlier declarations, in inventing blatant lies and pure fantasies. René Laurentin is collaborating by omitting ABSURDITIES in the ‘messages’ and glossing over the lies of the ‘seers’. Later on many naïve charismatics copied everything what the ‘seers’( or better the ofm of Medjugorje manipulating them) and René Laurentin imposed upon the world.
Quid prodest??? Who takes profit by all this? Financially of course the ‘seers’ and the rebellious franciscans of Medjugorje.
Abuse of false ‘messages’ is sacrilegious and a criminal fraud. Most guilty are
Fr. Jozo Zovko ( already suspended 3 x and still disobedient ), Fr. Tomislav Vlasic (procreated already a child with a nun before the ‘apparitions’), Fr.Slavko Barbaric ( sanctified by ‘Gospa’ one day after his death ), and the actual ofm who now do still exploit the goldmine Medjugorje.
There is nothing against Holy Mass, adoration, rosary, confession,etc. But this is a deception when the bait is false manipulated ‘apparitions’.
In his new book Bouflet shows accurately how Medjugorje did evoluate from dubious vague ‘apparitions’ during the first 10 days to 6 villagechildren (2 others, namely Ivan Ivankovic and Milka Pavlovic, did not return after one day of ‘visions’; can you believe such a thing???) to neverending and banal(dixit Laurentin) repetitive ‘messages’, manipulated by a minority of arrogant and rebellious franciscans without scruples and or obedience to the local church authorities.

Errare humanum est, perseverare diabolicum

Title : “ Ces 10 jours qui ont fait Medjugorje “ ISBN : 978-2-85443-512-2

Author : Joachim Bouflet

PURCHASE HERE

Editor : CLD 31 rue Mirabeau F-37000 Tours Tel. 02-47282068 Fax : 02-47288548
E-mail : contact@editionscld.com

Price : 21 Euro
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales

MarieT
Site Admin

Post by MarieT » Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:44 pm

sis have u received an update that it was translated. Just following thru

marie
"He who followeth Me, walketh not in darkness." sayeth the Lord

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:11 am

I have not even check to see if it is translated. I guess you can google it. Let me know.
Sis
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales

MarieT
Site Admin

Post by MarieT » Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:46 am

sis, i did google it and only one entry came up lol...it was your post here on semperfi :D

but it sets the wheels in motion because i believe if someone googles something, it alerts them that there is interest in the topic...therefore if i wait a day and re -google it may come up with more info.

this has happened many a time when i did a search on something and nothing comes up ..yet the next day there will be more info links.

will keep tabs on it
marie
"He who followeth Me, walketh not in darkness." sayeth the Lord