New member/Medjugorje concerns

Heresy experiments in distortion; orthodoxy developes in proportion. The false emphasis is not only a wrong in itself but it is used as a means of diverting the eyes of men in the wrong direction. Van Zeller

Moderators: Johnna, MarieT

MaggieH

Post by MaggieH » Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:57 am

Denise wrote:Maggie, you are fine, no problem.

We do have a campaign of sorts. If you want help in your neck of the woods, you can email Donal Foley and he might be able to tell you what approach is needed where you are. I think you can find his email address on his theotokos web site that I linked to above. He is a wonderful man so whatever he suggests will be great. And of course we are here to help you out as well. The main things that you will want to have are the documents straight from the Bishop, some of which are here and on the bishop's Diocesan website. http://www.cbismo.hr Just click on "Medjugorje" and there are some of the bishops directions to us there.

While reading in the apparitions forum, you will also find what Canon law states concerning obedeince to our bishops in all things except sinful actions of course.

I don't want to delete your thread here at all. We have gotten to know where you stand and a little about you so we will leave it all here.

Blessings
Denise

This is all wonderful help, thank you. I certainly shall work on your advice and suggest it to Donal Foley , also thanks for the Bishops Diocesan Website. wonderful !

Blessings.
Maggie

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:02 pm

You will find the english version after you click on "Medjugorje". It is in several languages; just scroll down till you find it in English.

denise
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales

MarieT
Site Admin

Post by MarieT » Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:51 pm

maggie,
just following up...did you get your avatar sorted out. I cant see it at the moment.

let us know please

blessings
marie
"He who followeth Me, walketh not in darkness." sayeth the Lord

MaggieH

Medj again

Post by MaggieH » Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:12 pm

MaggieH wrote:
Denise wrote:Maggie, to make a long story short, PJPII never visited Medj. He was about 15 miles from there and never even mentioned it or looked in that direction.

Ad limina

Yes, we air Fr. Weinberger's homilies on SFCR, Semper Fi Catholic Radio.

Maggie, I know there are many threads in the apparitions forum but it might be profitable for you to read many of them. If you have any questions you can post them in that forum.

Blessings
Denise

Thank you for explaining about JP11 visit.
You are right , there is so much I need to read before I put my questions on appropriate threads. There is just so much material I need to absorb. I would very much be interested in starting a campaign against this awful hoax and educate the Church in my locality for a start.
I had just been reading Bishop Peric's emails to you and I am aghast at the things he reports. Also I have heard about scandalous support of arms trade there in Medj.
Apologies for this being a lengthy thread here on this forum. but the truth is being revealed to me.
.You can delete my posts from here now that you have pointed me in the right direction. I await the surprise announcement from your pastor.
Many thanks.

Please bear with me , but I can't find the official link to where it states that JP11 never visited Medj. and that he was about 15 miles from it and never made reference to it.

I have someone who is telling me such stories as these, and I would like to be able to reply with links. ->

John Paul II quote:"Only good things are coming from Medjugorje,people are reconciling with God ,recieving the Sacraments,adoring the Blessed Sacrament,only good things are happening in Medjugorje."

Cardinal Schonborn:"If it wasn't for Medjugorje my seminary would be more than half empty as most of my seminarians got their calling at Medjugorje."

Where may I have an internet link to these please.

Thanks and God Bless.

MaggieH

Re: Medj again

Post by MaggieH » Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:13 pm

MaggieH wrote:
MaggieH wrote:
Denise wrote:Maggie, to make a long story short, PJPII never visited Medj. He was about 15 miles from there and never even mentioned it or looked in that direction.

Ad limina

Yes, we air Fr. Weinberger's homilies on SFCR, Semper Fi Catholic Radio.

Maggie, I know there are many threads in the apparitions forum but it might be profitable for you to read many of them. If you have any questions you can post them in that forum.

Blessings
Denise

Thank you for explaining about JP11 visit.
You are right , there is so much I need to read before I put my questions on appropriate threads. There is just so much material I need to absorb. I would very much be interested in starting a campaign against this awful hoax and educate the Church in my locality for a start.
I had just been reading Bishop Peric's emails to you and I am aghast at the things he reports. Also I have heard about scandalous support of arms trade there in Medj.
Apologies for this being a lengthy thread here on this forum. but the truth is being revealed to me.
.You can delete my posts from here now that you have pointed me in the right direction. I await the surprise announcement from your pastor.
Many thanks.

Please bear with me , but I can't find the official link to where it states that JP11 never visited Medj. and that he was about 15 miles from it and never made reference to it.

I have someone who is telling me such stories as these I have quoted below , and I would like to be able to reply with links. ->

John Paul II quote:"Only good things are coming from Medjugorje,people are reconciling with God ,recieving the Sacraments,adoring the Blessed Sacrament,only good things are happening in Medjugorje."

Cardinal Schonborn:"If it wasn't for Medjugorje my seminary would be more than half empty as most of my seminarians got their calling at Medjugorje."

Where may I have an internet link to these please.

Thanks and God Bless.

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:29 pm

Hi MAggie, first of all Daily Catholic is not reliable if I am remembering properly. Second in line would be for you to ask people a question in return when they ask you one. Ask them to show you an official document where quotes from the Holy Father and others were made and not some tale carrying Medj. web site. Somewhere in that sticky thread is the answer to the questions that you can prepare yourself with. When the present pope was a cardinal he said in an interview that was published in a reputable magazine that the quotes attributed to PJPII and him were made up. He said they never made any statements.

Blessings
Denise
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales