medj overload dilemma

Heresy experiments in distortion; orthodoxy developes in proportion. The false emphasis is not only a wrong in itself but it is used as a means of diverting the eyes of men in the wrong direction. Van Zeller

Moderators: Johnna, MarieT

MarieT
Site Admin

medj overload dilemma

Post by MarieT » Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:07 am

do u guys get an overload of medj emails and sites and utubes to check out (and waste time) from well meaning people who are intent on pushing this stuff? and 'converting you' to it.

whats a polite way to say 'stop' lol

it seems my "re medj" email " "please do not send me any spiritdaily articles or anything else promoting medj because i am monitoring official sites only." does no good.

i cant put 'block' medj in my email filter because someone like rick may be sending me something authentic on medj

sheeesh

marie
"He who followeth Me, walketh not in darkness." sayeth the Lord

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:29 am

Marie, remember the little "friend" list we had going with about 6 others for several years? Remember that we stood our ground and then said that we didn't want any of their propaganda in our boxes? That was all it took for me to deal with the problem. I just directed them to the facts. Also, the delete button in the email program comes in real handy. :wink:

Sis
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales