False and False Prophets Appearances

Heresy experiments in distortion; orthodoxy developes in proportion. The false emphasis is not only a wrong in itself but it is used as a means of diverting the eyes of men in the wrong direction. Van Zeller

Moderators: Johnna, MarieT

MarieT
Site Admin

Post by MarieT » Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:07 am

------------------------ ------------------------

A big problem with false prophets and false appearances is that they divert us from Christ, because often, people prefer to follow the "lights" rather than the teachings of the Church and the Bible, the word of God.

No doubt at this moment, the most dangerous and most widespread false appearances is Medjugorje (Bosnia and Herzegovina). Cette apparition est condamnée par l'évêque local. This appearance is condemned by the local bishop.....
The official position of the Church is that "it has not been possible to establish that this is apparitions or supernatural revelations."

It is important to note that the official pilgrimages are not allowed.

The visits "private" aimed at proving the authenticity of the alleged "appearances" and "messages" are prohibited, as well as propaganda for appearances.

The bishops' conference said there was nothing supernatural that can be proven, and the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith sticks to what was said by the bishops' conference.

For me, I choose to follow and obey the decision of Bishop Zanic, the bishop of the place, as well as that of his successor, Monsignor Peric.

The articles listed on my website give an idea of the dark side of Medjugorje and enhances understanding of the views of Bishop Zanic and Peric.

I recommend very strongly to read the first article, "The Truth about Medjugorje," Bishop Zanic.
story continues false prophets and appearances

marie
Moderators note: post edited to put section in quotes / MarieT
"He who followeth Me, walketh not in darkness." sayeth the Lord