Kairos ad: visit to Melb by disapproved medj 'seer' ivan

Heresy experiments in distortion; orthodoxy developes in proportion. The false emphasis is not only a wrong in itself but it is used as a means of diverting the eyes of men in the wrong direction. Van Zeller

Moderators: Johnna, MarieT

MarieT
Site Admin

Kairos ad: visit to Melb by disapproved medj 'seer' ivan

Post by MarieT » Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:23 pm

Well Kairos is at it again....seems they are intent on pushing Medj despite the refuting of the phenomena by the local Ordinary and commissions set up to investigate its authenticities.

Yes someones given me a copy and told me to look at page 12. Theres a great concern regarding the promo page.

Seems "ivan' is coming to australia ("lucky" us) to push this propoganda from our churches.

I know Cardinal Pell forbid one of the 'seers' when she wanted to come, but it seems now that the itinerary was very careful to leave out the archdiocese of Sydney where the good Cardinal has jurisdiction, chosing instead to go to ones outside.

We can only hope that the Bishop's of Melbourne and Queensland and
? Broken Bay in NSW do not approve these visits and put a stop to them, although theres not much time to do anything because they start in a few days.

Please pray that people are not decieved by any fake phenomena and that God enlightens us all to what is from Him as opposed to what is evil.

marie
"He who followeth Me, walketh not in darkness." sayeth the Lord

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:29 pm

I sent this post around to some people.

Denise
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales

MarieT
Site Admin

Post by MarieT » Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:34 pm

thanks heaps sis....much appreciated

marie

MarieT
Site Admin

Post by MarieT » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:51 pm

i havent had feedback from the interstate ones but it seems the Archbishop of Melbourne is allowing the Melbourne visit and gathering one to go ahead. :(

Marie

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:30 pm

Shame on him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :?
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales

MarieT
Site Admin

Post by MarieT » Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:00 am

MarieT wrote:i havent had feedback from the interstate ones but it seems the Archbishop of Melbourne is allowing the Melbourne visit and gathering one to go ahead. :(
sigh...not only did he allow it to go ahead.....the good archbishop was present at the gathering, i found out today.

i was attending a mini lenten pilgrimmage....we prayed the stations of the cross, the holy rosary, then had Mass. It was a wonderful spiritual experience and i lifted up all the prayers of those here at semperfi and other intentions sent.

only one thing clouded it, when after the mass some people gathered to discuss the visit of ivan (alleged medj 'seer') and guess what? Arch Hart was there. No wonder the people here are confused as to what apparitions are allowed by the church and what arent :?
marie :(

MarieT
Site Admin

Post by MarieT » Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:24 am

update...awaiting to see how kairos will promote this visit. if archbishop hart was there, then kairos would have been there for the scoop.

marie