tsk tsk tsk

Heresy experiments in distortion; orthodoxy developes in proportion. The false emphasis is not only a wrong in itself but it is used as a means of diverting the eyes of men in the wrong direction. Van Zeller

Moderators: Johnna, MarieT

Denise
Site Admin

tsk tsk tsk

Post by Denise » Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:02 pm

The Queen of Peace Center in Dallas invites you to the 27th Anniversary
Medjugorje Peace Mass on Wed, June 25, 7:00pm at St. Monica Church including
Confession, Rosary, Holy Mass and Guest Speaker Rev. Rick Wendell. Catholic
Altar Boy~Near Death Experience~miraculous Healing~conversion~Priesthood. But nothing in the discernment department
Fr. Rick states "In Medjugorje I had what I call a vision. Everyone seems to have "visions" in Medjugorje or when they return home. In it the Lord
came to me and asked me to become a priest".

Spend an evening witnessing the fruit of Medjugorje fruit? and honoring Our Lady
for yet another year of graces.
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales

KevinSymonds

Post by KevinSymonds » Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:07 pm

See, this is what really grabs me.

These people can promote Medjugorje.

Yet, when I speak against Medjugorje, suddenly the tune changes, "The Church hasn't given a ruling on it so wait and see."

Two way street....two way street.

-KJS

MarieT
Site Admin

Post by MarieT » Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:01 pm

well you know my thoughts on this.....archbishop hart allowed it here for the Our Lady Help of Christians church in Melbourne....many were fuming....he refused to stop it. Cardinal Pell banned them from speaking on medj when he was our archbishop here in melbourne.....go figure ....

m7
"He who followeth Me, walketh not in darkness." sayeth the Lord