Introduction to Capital Mercy

"Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner." This forum was created specifically for notices on upcoming US executions so that these men and women will be guaranteed our prayers as they meet Our Lord face to face.

Moderators: MarieT, Lori

Lori

Introduction to Capital Mercy

Post by Lori » Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:19 am

Mercy is a fruit of charity. And Deus Caritas Est...God is Love (Charity). In this forum we will be offering prayers for those condemned to die through Capital Punishment. These men and women, although great criminals, are still part of our human family. They need our prayers and it is my opinion that we are required to imitate Our Savior, Jesus Christ, and intercede for them to God because "they know not what they do." Jesus loved us while we were still sinners. We should/must do the same if we are to call ourselves Christian.

Johnna

Post by Johnna » Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:18 pm

In praying for those to be executed, we are also imitating some of the great saints who did the same. I think this forum is a blessing.
Domine Non Sum Dignus!

Holiness is not for wimps and the cross is not negotiable, sweetheart, it's a requirement.
~ Mother Angelica

josephw
Prayer Warrior

very good

Post by josephw » Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:23 am

i will be watching closely this forum..
and ad an extra chaplet in my daily prayers....
JESUS I TRUST IN YOU
JOSEPHW
Our Lord said: "The prayer that pleases me most is for the conversion of sinners. This prayer is always answered" (Diary, 1397).