Kristian Oliver - November 5th- 6pm

"Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner." This forum was created specifically for notices on upcoming US executions so that these men and women will be guaranteed our prayers as they meet Our Lord face to face.

Moderators: MarieT, Lori

Lori

Kristian Oliver - November 5th- 6pm

Post by Lori » Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:52 pm

http://www.tdcj.state.tx.us/stat/oliverkhristian.htm

Kristian is scheduled to die at 6pm Texas time on the 5th. Let's pray for him and also for the man he killed.

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:54 am

I will say the DM Chaplet for him.
Denise
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales

JeniR

Post by JeniR » Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:20 am

I am also praying for him. He went in at 21 years of age and he is now 32. Lord, have mercy.
And so , with every beat of my heart, I thank You, my God, for your great mercy towards me.~Saint Faustina~

josephw
Prayer Warrior

CHAPLET

Post by josephw » Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:45 pm

HAVE FINISHED 1..

WILL DO ANOTHER 1 AT 5..

JESUS I TRUST IN YOU
JOSEPHW
Our Lord said: "The prayer that pleases me most is for the conversion of sinners. This prayer is always answered" (Diary, 1397).

KarlB
Saint Finder

Post by KarlB » Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:45 pm

i'll pray the chaplet for Kristian.
pax lux,
karl

Remember that thou hast made me of clay; and wilt thou turn me to dust again? Job10:9

josephw
Prayer Warrior

JESUS I TRUST IN YOU

Post by josephw » Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:19 am

Khristian Oliver, 32, was pronounced dead at 6:18 p.m., just eight minutes after the lethal dosage of drugs was introduced into his bloodstream.

Oliver was condemned for the March 1998 slaying of Joe Collins who interrupted the break-in at his rural home outside Nacogdoches, about 140 miles southeast of Dallas.

“I know you are not going to get the closure you are looking for,” Oliver said to the victim’s family. “I pray for ya’ll every day and every night. I have only the warmest wishes.

“I am sorry for what you are having to go through.”

After expressing love to his own family members, Oliver cited Psalm 23, “The Shepherd’s Prayer,” getting through several verses before being hushed by effects of the drugs.
Our Lord said: "The prayer that pleases me most is for the conversion of sinners. This prayer is always answered" (Diary, 1397).

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:59 am

:cry: May he rest in peace. He sounded very sorry for what he'd done and I know Jesus stood between Justice and him.

The other day when I prayed my chaplet for him I was picturing myself standing beside him as he lay on the bed of death. I saw fear of the unknown in his eye and then I saw his eyes change as he looked at the end of the bed. Jesus was standing there waiting for him and peace came over Khristian.

It was a strange experience but comforting for me, know that all our prayers and CHAPLETS were being honored by Our Lord. No prayers are wasted.

Denise
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales

Lori

Post by Lori » Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:22 am

I cried for Khristian this morning. May his soul rest in peace.