Pope Francis Condemns Gender Ideology As ‘Nefarious Path’

Please use this forum to post and/or discuss Encyclicals, Pastoral Letters, Papal Exhortations, or news about the Holy Father. If you are a non-Catholic and have a question concerning Papal Authority, feel free to ask it here.

Moderators: Johnna, MarieT

Denise
Site Admin

Pope Francis Condemns Gender Ideology As ‘Nefarious Path’

Post by Denise » Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:44 am

Pope Francis condemned gender ideology and abortion rights as part of a “nefarious path” which ends, not in “progress,” but “tragic defeat” during a speech to civil and religious leaders on the first day of his trip to Hungary.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/pope-fra ... K6PIt827kA
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales

MarieT
Site Admin

Re: Pope Francis Condemns Gender Ideology As ‘Nefarious Path’

Post by MarieT » Sat Apr 29, 2023 9:53 pm

interesting the term "nefarious" was used -- recall the film title Fr Paul warned about

do you think francis has seen the film or its been / being discussed at the vatican level?
the official vatican site has no news on the films but could they be topics of discussion there?
"He who followeth Me, walketh not in darkness." sayeth the Lord

MarieT
Site Admin

Post by MarieT » Sat Apr 29, 2023 9:56 pm

i saw an interview re a man that identified himself as a woman and the interviewer said "There are only men and women - any titles that you choose to call yourself by (such as trans gender etc) it doesnt mean i have to comply with what you want to change of age old fact and reason, no more than if i told you that i was born a (rabbit) but now i'm not - you would respond with 'thats ludicrous i dont believe you'......if the shoe fits...

(rabbit wasnt used but i cant recall the exact word lol)
"He who followeth Me, walketh not in darkness." sayeth the Lord

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:44 am

👍🙂
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales