NEA should be about educating kids, not killing them.

Sign petitions for worthy causes. Our voices should be heard.
Denise
Site Admin

NEA should be about educating kids, not killing them.

Post by Denise » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:27 am

The National Education Association -- a labor union that is supposed to be concerned with teaching the next generation of Americans -- has formally taken an extreme position in support of a so-called "fundamental right to abortion."

Our response is simple: The NEA should be about educating kids, not killing them.

We want to show the NEA just how many Americans will CONDEMN this teachers' union for taking an extreme abortion stance that will inevitably end up being taught to children in classrooms.

Please add your name to say you CONDEMN the NEA's radical new stance that claims abortion is a "fundamental right."

ADD YOUR NAME
http://www.sbalistaction.com/neap/

In their press release, the NEA also targets "misogynistic forces, under Trump" that are working to "abolish the gains of the women's rights movement."

I am so sick of abortion lobbyists calling the Pro-Life Movement anti-woman.

...They are the ones trying to silence the voices of millions of pro-life women like myself.

....They are the ones who strip the gift of life away from millions of women.

...And of course, they are the ones responsible for the countless deaths of nameless, little baby girls every single year.

In fact, it is the Big Abortion Lobby which is the real misogynistic force in our country.

And as a pro-life woman, I will never, ever stop fighting them.

Please add your name to say you CONDEMN the NEA's radical new stance that claims abortion is a "fundamental right."

For LIFE,

Jill Stanek
National Campaign Chair
Susan B. Anthony List
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales