Ganswein's new book purchase

Sometimes we need to talk about issues that concern us or have affected us personally. In this forum, you are welcomed to respectfully vent your concerns about today's Church issues or other issues of importance. News stories are welcomed here as well.

Moderators: johnmc, Johnna, MarieT, Denise

MarieT
Site Admin

Ganswein's new book purchase

Post by MarieT » Fri Nov 03, 2023 12:16 am

I just purchased Archb Ganswein's new book on his life with Pope Benedict.

I'm unsure if this is the long-awaited English translation of the Italian book where he proposes to reveal all regarding Francis, the Vatican, Pope Benedict and his life there.

it seems to have a different title ?

will make an interesting read.
Recall that Archb Ganswein was reprimanded by Francis and removed from his role, and told to just continue looking after Pope Benedict. Later after the passing of Pope Benedict, Archb Ganswein was sent back to his native Germany.
"He who followeth Me, walketh not in darkness." sayeth the Lord

Denise
Site Admin

Re: Ganswein's new book purchase

Post by Denise » Fri Nov 03, 2023 8:53 am

Let us know if it is THE BOOK.
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales

MarieT
Site Admin

Post by MarieT » Fri Nov 03, 2023 3:52 pm

will do
awaiting its shipping ....its unavailable but i've put the order in for when becomes available.

either its popular and sold out or some stop to publication for some reason.... :roll:

MarieT
Site Admin

Post by MarieT » Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:04 pm

Archb. Ganswein will be appointed as Nuntio and sent for a new post.

Catholic supporters are furious that the Pope is likely to send him to some remote place where he cannot cause controversy. One such reader mentioned 'siberia' and others concluded also remote place.

It seems the book Ganswein wrote to set the records straight is causing controversy for francis, and he means to remove the source from his homeland Germany as well as from Rome.

source