More evil found by Cardinal Fernández

Sometimes we need to talk about issues that concern us or have affected us personally. In this forum, you are welcomed to respectfully vent your concerns about today's Church issues or other issues of importance. News stories are welcomed here as well.

Moderators: johnmc, Johnna, MarieT, Denise

Denise
Site Admin

More evil found by Cardinal Fernández

Post by Denise » Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:24 pm

He needs lots of prayer but first he needs to go!

https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news ... 2024-01-08
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales

Denise
Site Admin

Re: More evil found by Cardinal Fernández

Post by Denise » Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:27 pm

and then there is this

Cardinal Fernández thinks JPII’s ‘Veritatis Splendor’ focuses on exceptionless moral norms too much. All the more reason to read it again.....

https://catholicexchange.com/the-enduri ... 2024-01-08
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales

MarieT
Site Admin

Post by MarieT » Tue Jan 09, 2024 3:10 am

Denise wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:24 pm
He needs lots of prayer but first he needs to go!

https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news ... 2024-01-08
obvious alas....
francis is bringing in questionable people into high vatican positions
and removing holy and faithful people like Cardinal Burke, Card Sarah, and many others.

Speculation that Cardinal Pell was appointed to oversee the questionable vatican finance situations so that he could be used as the scapegoat.....but Cardinal Pell was too clever for that......and protected by the Holy Spirit

So the trumped up charges by some questionable witness who remained anonymous for some unknown reason and who supposed evidence was proved beyond a reasonable doubt that cardinal Pell was innocent as all accusations were quashed....yet a large amount of money from the vatican sent to Victoria Police to bribe?.....

1 year of prison despite being proved innocent.....then when international cry of disbelief....then the high court finally stepped in and said 7-0 unanimous that Card. Pell shouldnt have been charged....and ordered his immediate release

Released....goes to Rome and then suddenly dies for a routine hip procedure?.....and dies only a few days after Pope Benedict???
too obvious....

The Vatican is supposedly "run by" a pope who has no theological understanding or would not have brought about changes he did (unlawfully)......and who removes noted canon lawyers and cardinals of exceptional knowledge to replace them by others of the likes of this particular Cardinal Fernandez who seems to be preoccupied with "s_x" and "org--m"

but we all know the Holy Spirit guides the church not francis or his newly appointed questionable "team"

tick tock
"He who followeth Me, walketh not in darkness." sayeth the Lord

MarieT
Site Admin

Post by MarieT » Tue Jan 09, 2024 3:16 am

Denise wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:27 pm
and then there is this

Cardinal Fernández thinks JPII’s ‘Veritatis Splendor’ focuses on exceptionless moral norms too much. All the more reason to read it again.....

https://catholicexchange.com/the-enduri ... 2024-01-08
this from a cardinal who's writings contain "graphic erotic passages on spirituality and sensuality".....?
questioning a saint?
his comments do him more harm and best be left unsaid lest his questionable motives come more to light

MarieT
Site Admin

Post by MarieT » Tue Jan 09, 2024 3:56 am

here we go......another "change" - questioning
Consider revising celibacy rule for Catholic priests, Vatican official says
Archbishop Charles Scicluna of Malta, who is based in the Vatican’s doctrinal office and is an adviser to Pope Francis, said: “If it were up to me, I would revise the requirement that priests have to be celibate. Experience has shown me that this is something we need to seriously think about.”
complete story source here