Alexander is in the hospital

In this forum you can write about your relationship with the Lord, your spiritual life, devotions you may take part in, works of Mercy you have done, what apostolates you are part of, ask for prayer, talk about the heavenly family (The Saints, Holy Mother, The Lord), talk about the triumphs in your life, and the misfortunes in your life.

Moderator: Denise

johnmc

Alexander is in the hospital

Post by johnmc » Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:31 pm

Denise
Site Admin

Re: Alexander is in the hospital

Post by Denise » Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:05 pm

Amen! I am pretty sure Our Lady will see to his care. He defended her and now she will defend him.
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales

MarieT
Site Admin

Post by MarieT » Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:52 am

Lord see him through this.

I heard today that the corona virus (unlike flu or cold) has long term effects on the lungs (if the victim survives) :(
"He who followeth Me, walketh not in darkness." sayeth the Lord

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:54 pm

Message from Alex

Alexander Tschugguel
15 hrs ·
After so many of you already know about my state of health I wanted to thank you all deeply for all the prayers and support I get.
It is now day 11 with the virus and up until now it did not get any better. After I have been in home quarantine until yesterday morning my wife and I decided that it got worse and that I have to go to the hospital. Now I am here and they take good care of me. Please continue to pray! Especially for the ones who got hit by the Virus as hard as me or even harder but who can not have alle this help and this support. Let us always pray for the sick and old, for the ones who do not have families or friends which take care of them.

As soon as I am healthy again, God willing, I will write another update here.

Yours,

Alexander

Christ will win!

Ps:

I am sorry that I can not answer your private messages right now. It is too much.
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:13 pm

Pachamama destroyer stricken by COVID-19 released from hospital

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/break ... -401402729

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:09 pm

387: He Had Corona Virus and Recovered: Alexander Tschugguel talks to Dr. Taylor Marshall [Podcast]

https://taylormarshall.com/2020/03/387- ... _Campaign)