Prayer Request - Karen

In this forum you can write about your relationship with the Lord, your spiritual life, devotions you may take part in, works of Mercy you have done, what apostolates you are part of, ask for prayer, talk about the heavenly family (The Saints, Holy Mother, The Lord), talk about the triumphs in your life, and the misfortunes in your life.

Moderator: Denise

MaryP

Prayer Request - Karen

Post by MaryP » Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:41 am

Believe it or not, I am requesting prayers for another friend. My prayer requests are for my friend Karen, that her next two shoulder surgeries will be successful. She is scheduled for shoulder surgery next Wednesday to take out plates and screws. Then six weeks later she will have another shoulder surgery to fix her rotator cuff.

Back in 2019 Karen had broken her arm/shoulder area, and the surgeon at the time put in a lot of plates and screws. Her shoulder/arm has not healed quite as well as expected. So these next two surgeries (with a different surgeon) are to help Karen heal properly.

Much appreciation for prayers. Thanks!

Mary P.

Denise
Site Admin

Re: Prayer Request - Karen

Post by Denise » Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:13 am

Wow, poor Karen! Praying for a successful surgery and that she heals properly.
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales

Johnna

Post by Johnna » Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:39 pm

Praying
Domine Non Sum Dignus!

Holiness is not for wimps and the cross is not negotiable, sweetheart, it's a requirement.
~ Mother Angelica

MaryP

Post by MaryP » Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:30 am

Please add my friend Karen to your prayers that she heal properly from her third surgery scheduled tomorrow, Wednesday March 24th. Karen’s surgery for tomorrow is a bone graft, tendon graft, and that hopefully her torn rotator cuff will be repaired too.

This is the follow up to her surgery from November 2020 that removed the plates and screws from a prior surgery back in 2019 when Karen had broken her arm/shoulder area.

As always, thank you for your prayers.

MaryP

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:23 am

Prayers for a successful surgery for Karen.
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales

Johnna

Post by Johnna » Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:12 pm

Praying
Domine Non Sum Dignus!

Holiness is not for wimps and the cross is not negotiable, sweetheart, it's a requirement.
~ Mother Angelica

MarieT
Site Admin

Post by MarieT » Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:42 am

in my prayers
Lord mercifully hear us
"He who followeth Me, walketh not in darkness." sayeth the Lord