Prayers for my friend, please

In this forum you can write about your relationship with the Lord, your spiritual life, devotions you may take part in, works of Mercy you have done, what apostolates you are part of, ask for prayer, talk about the heavenly family (The Saints, Holy Mother, The Lord), talk about the triumphs in your life, and the misfortunes in your life.

Moderator: Denise

Denise
Site Admin

Prayers for my friend, please

Post by Denise » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:54 am

I have a friend since I was 16. She has had some really badly botched surgeries. She asked for prayers that the surgeries to come will fix the problems. Here is what she sent to me when I asked if she had seen the doctors yet. Her name is Pam. Please offer some prayers for her and the doctor that will do the surgery

I went yesterday. I'm going to have to have neck and back surgery again! Please keep me in your prayers. My neck in about 6 weeks and my back....well it's going to be extensive so my neurosurgeon will refer me to another...doesn't feel comfortable doing it himself. I just hope this will fix me.
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales

Johnna

Re: Prayers for my friend, please

Post by Johnna » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:28 pm

Praying, praying, praying. God, bless and heal Pam.
Domine Non Sum Dignus!

Holiness is not for wimps and the cross is not negotiable, sweetheart, it's a requirement.
~ Mother Angelica

June D

Post by June D » Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:26 pm

Joining in Prayer!

MarieT
Site Admin

Post by MarieT » Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:57 pm

Lord mercifully hear our prayers for Pam
"He who followeth Me, walketh not in darkness." sayeth the Lord

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Sat May 29, 2021 8:53 am

Also Pam is looking into the Catholic Church so please pray for her on that as well and that she comes to the fullness of truth.

Update:

Hey Denise,

I got the clearance from the cardiologist, on June 15th I'm having a bone density, scoliosis survey and a urinalysis done to detect any nicotine in my system! Then they are going to schedule my back surgery. I am so ready, please pray for me to get some relief!

Love ya,
Pam
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales

MarieT
Site Admin

Post by MarieT » Sun May 30, 2021 2:02 am

Lord mercifully hear our prayers for Pam
"He who followeth Me, walketh not in darkness." sayeth the Lord