Prayers for Aniya please

In this forum you can write about your relationship with the Lord, your spiritual life, devotions you may take part in, works of Mercy you have done, what apostolates you are part of, ask for prayer, talk about the heavenly family (The Saints, Holy Mother, The Lord), talk about the triumphs in your life, and the misfortunes in your life.

Moderator: Denise

MarieT
Site Admin

Re: Prayers for Aniya please

Post by MarieT » Fri Jul 02, 2021 10:57 pm

How exciting for you all...and your nursery sounds adorable....great idea bout the the Cross of St Benedict....
I actually commenced the St Benedict Novena and litany today before morning mass - our latin priest has encouraged us all to pray to st benedict to save the Latin Mass....seems francis and some of his team have it on the agenda to remove it....already latin has been removed and replaced by italian in the vatican....oops politics....sorry got carried away

back to the joyous occasion.....relieved to hear aniya is up and about...(here in aust. mothers are pushed to get up and become mobile as soon as possible after a caesar. to avoid formation of adhesions)
Blessings and continuing prayers for you all
congrats again
"He who followeth Me, walketh not in darkness." sayeth the Lord

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:31 am

Grayson's room at my house
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:48 am

Maybe it is just because I am partial but he is so beautiful. Aniya put on one of the outfits we got him for his first doctor visit yesterday 😊
IMG_9523 (2).jpg
IMG_9523 (2).jpg (96.27 KiB) Viewed 1242 times
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales

MarieT
Site Admin

Post by MarieT » Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:56 pm

he is truly beautiful and looks like aniya :D already
the nursery also is amazing - what a beautiful paradise for him
continued prayers and blessings

johnmc

Post by johnmc » Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:50 am

Aniya and Jonathan picked the best daycare center in the world

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:28 pm

I went to Aniya and Jon's yesterday at 5PM. They are so tired and have been living with basically no sleep. Aniya can't afford to be doing too much due the the C-section so Jon's mom and I went to help. Donna stayed until 5 PM and I took over and spent the night. I didn't go to sleep until 3 AM and got up around 6:30 AM. Babies that young don't understand a schedule and it is fruitless to try and put them on one until they are about 2 weeks old or so. We have to be on their schedule for now and that makes for sleepless nights and days for mom and dad. I was so tired when I got home I slept for almost 4 hours.

Anyway, Grayson sends Happy 4th Greetings 😊 I can't believe he is 5 days old already. Like Aniya, he will be grown before I know it and I pray I am alive to see it happen
IMG-9566 (2).JPG
IMG-9566 (2).JPG (72.48 KiB) Viewed 1236 times

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:09 pm

John, thanks for your kind words.

Also Aniya askes for extra prayers for Jonathan and her at this time. She is a bit overwhelmed and poor Jon is doing all he can. They have never been parents before and even Jon said he has a new appreciation for his parents.

MarieT
Site Admin

Post by MarieT » Mon Jul 05, 2021 4:36 am

aww too adorable
prayers for all of you
you must be so drained
i can see you now denise - the next gen - "brb have to bath the baby" :D bless (seemed like yesterday you were saying that about aniya)

happy 4th guys....may all your wonderful wishes come true....the joy of this cutey baby.....well i can sense it from here on the other side of the world

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Mon Jul 05, 2021 7:23 am

Awe thanks Marie! :) It seems like yesterday we were on Church Bulletin and I would brb to bathe Aniya. It is hard to believe she is 23 with her own family now. I miss her as a tiny one and have often wished that I could put her in a closet and take her out little again :lol: She was such a joy and I am sure Grayson will be as well.

Thank you for your precious prayers; we can feel them on this side of the world. :D

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Mon Jul 05, 2021 8:57 am

I forgot to mention something :D . That little boy is something else. Right after I got there Aniya put him in the bed and I turned around and looked and he was on his side. I asked her if she did that and she said she didn’t, that she'd laid him on his back. Well, that baby did it by himself at 4 days old. We paid attention to him every time we put him down and the first thing he did was roll on his side. That is quite unusual for a baby that young. At least I have never witnessed it and I have put lots of babies down for naps at that age. We started watching him do it and it was so cute.

MarieT
Site Admin

Post by MarieT » Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:52 pm

sooo cute and mobile already :D bless him

this morning i was alerted to ....gosh you will be surprised - 1st day of the novena of St Kateri Tekakwitha :D
guess who the novena is being prayed for :D especially after you posted asking for prayers for one tired young lady
"coincidences" always amaze me

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:43 pm

"coincidences" always amaze me
Want to hear another one? :o St Kateri Tekakwitha is Aniya's Confirmation name! We don't need a house to fall on us!

I spent the night again last night. The baby is starting to adjust to day and night. I cleaned the rooms in the apartment that she can't right now and she was happy. I need to get her some vitamin D3 to see if it won't help her depression and anxiety. Thanks for the prayers!

MarieT
Site Admin

Post by MarieT » Wed Jul 07, 2021 6:53 am

Yep I know its her confirmation saint....thats why i'm doing the novena (currently 3 at the moment) bless
so glad to hear she's feeling better
baby is sooo cute...bless your wonderful family.

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Wed Jul 07, 2021 7:36 am

It dawned on me after a while that you already knew it was her Confirmation saint. Neither you nor Karl ever forgot. Anyway, I called and told her about the conversation here and she was very tickled. She said thanks to all here who are praying for her.

I spent the night again on Monday night and she was able to get a lot of rest. I am concerned about the headaches she is having constantly. I need to ask the intercession of St. Teresa de Avila.

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:25 am

Thanks to your prayers Aniya is doing a lot better. She also is beginning to look like she never had a baby, even having to have a C-Section. In 2.5 weeks she lost 27 pounds already.

On Friday they took Grayson to his doctor and the doctor said that Grayson was displaying motor skills and functions like a 4 month old. :D I went that day and spent the night again so the parents could sleep uninterrupted through the night. We gave baby his first ever bath and he was really enjoying it until the end when he was being washed with baby soap and a cloth 😏. When he was put in his bath towel he looked very relaxed and I think that may be the reason he slept so well that night.

I miss them when I have to come home but I will go back. They are also going to resume date night and they will bring Grayson here so I can keep him while they are out. 😀