Prayers for Aniya please

In this forum you can write about your relationship with the Lord, your spiritual life, devotions you may take part in, works of Mercy you have done, what apostolates you are part of, ask for prayer, talk about the heavenly family (The Saints, Holy Mother, The Lord), talk about the triumphs in your life, and the misfortunes in your life.

Moderator: Denise

Denise
Site Admin

Prayers for Aniya please

Post by Denise » Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:06 am

Aniya will go to the doctor at 9:30 AM this morning and since the baby is due tomorrow they are trying to talk her into being induced, which I am totally against especially if it is medicinal. Breaking her water is one thing but to give meds that attack the baby's nervous system is another. Please pray that Grayson will come on his own.

Thanks!
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales

Denise
Site Admin

Re: Prayers for Aniya please

Post by Denise » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:43 pm

I am so happy to report that she has dilated to one and she told him of concerns of forcing the baby to come when he isn't ready so the doctor told her to go home and if she hasn't delivered by Monday that she can come back and he will admit her. He said the only thing they will give her is something to soften the cervix so the baby can freely drop and be delivered. I am praying so hard that Grayson appears on his own.

Things sure have changed since I gave birth 😏
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales

MarieT
Site Admin

Post by MarieT » Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:23 am

i agree totally with you
let natural be the way

gosh...what are they thinking

Lord mercifully hear our prayers
"He who followeth Me, walketh not in darkness." sayeth the Lord

johnmc

Post by johnmc » Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:21 pm

Praying through the intercession of St. Gerard Majella

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Mon Jun 28, 2021 4:28 pm

Aniya just left the doctor's office and he is admitting her at 6 PM tonight to do what they call cervical ripening. I never heard of that in my life. Then in the morning the induction, which I am praying only consists of breaking her membrane. That isn't a big deal; I just don't want them giving her some kind of chemical that attacks the baby's nervous system so he will go wild in the womb. That has been proven to make hyper kids. Pray with me she has the baby before that. God is in charge.

MarieT
Site Admin

Post by MarieT » Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:32 am

prayers for aniya
Lord mercifully intervene

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:50 am

She just got an epidural. She was in a lot of pain. Hopefully it will be soon.

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:45 pm

She has been in labor all day and then no matter how hard she pushed the baby wouldn't move. C-section coming up. They said his head was swollen. I am very concerned!

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:51 pm

He is here and seems just fine. He weighs 7lbs 8ozs. Aniya is worn out so I hope she can sleep.
and baby makes three.jpg
and baby makes three.jpg (149.58 KiB) Viewed 1462 times

MarieT
Site Admin

Post by MarieT » Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:51 am

aww bless
the baby has had a baby
congrats to all - he is soooo beautifull
hope aniya can get some well earned rest now
what a joyous blessing

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:14 am

We were all so nervous. There were 5 of us on a group text and my phone was blowing up. Poor Jonathan was trying to keep us informed and then he went silent. That scared us but when he sent another text that is the picture he sent. Everyone was so happy and offering prayers of thanksgiving.

Grayson was born on the Solemnity of Sts. Peter and Paul 😇

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:59 am

Oh dear!!!!!!!!!!!! I am not on Facebook so Aniya sent me her post about the baby. No one told me what happened when the baby was born. I hope he will be okay! Here is what she wrote:

"Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Grayson Gabriel Shaw was born yesterday around 8:30PM; 40 weeks and 6 days, and 7lbs 8 oz. 👼🏻 Around 6pm I started to push, but when his head couldn't go through my pelvis I had to have a c-section. It truly was the most nightmarish experience i've ever had. It happened last second, and my body was shaking violently; all of the anesthesia they pumped into my body made me nauseated; I was already going on one hour of sleep, and the anesthesia made me so much more exhausted it made me feel like nothing was real. But this little baby was the light at the end of a very dark tunnel. It didn't stop here though, he was born purple and wouldn't breathe for 4 minutes... not sure why. Thank God the nurses finally got him to breathe! So far he is a little angel and he has the cutest head of hair; and Jonathan is already such a wonderful and loving father. Thank you to all who have been praying for us. we're all doing our best to recover. More pictures to come when we leave the hospital!!

MarieT
Site Admin

Post by MarieT » Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:55 am

gosh 4 minutes?
praise the Lord he is ok
What a beautiful gift from our merciful Lord - a child so lovely
Congrats to all and continuing prayers

johnmc

Post by johnmc » Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:32 am

Congratulations to Aniya on the birth of her baby, Congratulations to you Denise on being a great grandmother and of course my prays will be
with you all.

Its too bad Aniya's experience was nightmarish. But, that is the result of original sin. I kept thinking of Genesis 3:16 as I read Aniya's post.
I started reading the beginning of Genesis wne the reading for daily Mass were taken from Chapter 15.

God Bless Grayson Gabriel.

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:59 am

Thanks Marie and John, We were able to go and visit last night and I held him a long time. He is so precious and I can't wait to be able to keep him; I will be the daycare center :) Of course that won't be for about 3 months. He has his own room here as I have turned my southwest room into a nursery with lots of Winnie the Pooh. And, over the door is a about a 12 inch St. Benedict crucifix. I always ask St. Benedict to be on guard.

Aniya was up and walking around to the surprise of the nurses that came through the door. I hope she doesn't overdo it. And Jonathan will be an excellent father. He is so kind and gently and he even sent me a text telling me thanks for letting Aniya marry him. I told him that God allowed it and that I was in agreement. 😊