Prayer Request for two of my Cousins

In this forum you can write about your relationship with the Lord, your spiritual life, devotions you may take part in, works of Mercy you have done, what apostolates you are part of, ask for prayer, talk about the heavenly family (The Saints, Holy Mother, The Lord), talk about the triumphs in your life, and the misfortunes in your life.

Moderator: Denise

MaryP

Prayer Request for two of my Cousins

Post by MaryP » Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:11 pm

Requesting prayers for two of my young cousins who are expecting. C, is classified as a high risk pregnancy and is expecting twins. S. is expecting as well. They are due around the same time in early April. Please pray for C. and S. and their babies in the womb.

Thank you!

Blessings,

MaryP

Denise
Site Admin

Re: Prayer Request for two of my Cousins

Post by Denise » Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:52 pm

Mary...praying. St. Gerard, pray for these moms.
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales

MarieT
Site Admin

Post by MarieT » Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:57 pm

Lord mercifully hear our prayer for these ladies and their children and families
"He who followeth Me, walketh not in darkness." sayeth the Lord

MaryP

Post by MaryP » Sun Feb 27, 2022 10:34 pm

Update on my prayer requests for my two young cousins. In the best interest of my cousin C and babies, the doctors performed a C-section this past Friday, February 25th. Both twins were born and are in the NICU. I've seen photos and they are precious and tiny. Please keep my young cousin, her spouse and the newly born twins in your prayers.

My other young cousin S is still carrying her baby and is due in early April. Please keep my cousin S and her unborn baby and spouse in your prayers.

Thank you,

MaryP

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:40 am

Prayers for the two mommies and their precious babies. May all their holy guardian angels surround and protect them!
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales

MarieT
Site Admin

Post by MarieT » Mon Feb 28, 2022 9:49 pm

Lord mercifully hear our prayers

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Tue Mar 01, 2022 9:24 am

Gayle sent a video of the twins to me. They look very healthy and are just beautiful. It makes me want to go and snatch them and give them lots of hugs and kisses. :lol:

MarieT
Site Admin

Post by MarieT » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:24 am

:D bless
babies are such a delight
God bless them

June D

Post by June D » Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:24 am

MaryP, how are the twins? Prayers for everyone!

MaryP

Post by MaryP » Sat Mar 05, 2022 8:17 pm

JuneD, just got an update. The twins are still in the NICU. It's busy enough with twins. Combine that with them needing to stay in the NICU so both they and their Mom C still need prayers. Yes, Denise is right, they are precious and beautiful babies. :)

As for my other cousin S who is due early April, there is some question if she will reach her due date or if the baby will be born early. Plus I think with S seeing C's twins, I think there is that extra worry about her baby too.

As I'll keep saying, your prayers are appreciated.

MaryP