Prayer Request - From GayleW

In this forum you can write about your relationship with the Lord, your spiritual life, devotions you may take part in, works of Mercy you have done, what apostolates you are part of, ask for prayer, talk about the heavenly family (The Saints, Holy Mother, The Lord), talk about the triumphs in your life, and the misfortunes in your life.

Moderator: Denise

MaryP

Prayer Request - From GayleW

Post by MaryP » Sun Feb 27, 2022 10:57 pm

More prayer requests from both GayleW and MaryP

Please say a prayer for our friend Sue and most especially for Sue's daughter T to recover from COVID. Our prayer for T is that she recovers and for Sue as she walks this path with her daughter.

As my Mom and Grandmothers made quite clear to me, no matter how old your children are you always worry about them.

Sue is one of my Mom's close friends.

Thank you,

MaryP and GayleW

Denise
Site Admin

Re: Prayer Request - From GayleW

Post by Denise » Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:39 am

Praying for Sue and her daughter. I pray the St. Corona prayer daily and they are added to my prayers.

Prayer to St. Corona in a Time of Epidemic

Lord Jesus Christ, You came into this world for our salvation. Look kindly on us now, we pray, that we, and all those who serve You, might be kept safe from this epidemic.

Heal those who are sick, comfort the suffering, bring back those who have gone astray, and above all, increase our faith, O Lord.

Give us the grace to follow You and, like the martyr St. Corona, who gave her life for love of You, to take up our crosses daily without fear or hesitation.

Lord Jesus Christ, Son of the living God, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

St. Corona, patroness of epidemic victims, pray for us.
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales

MarieT
Site Admin

Re: Prayer Request - From GayleW

Post by MarieT » Mon Feb 28, 2022 9:51 pm

Lord mercifully hear our prayers
"He who followeth Me, walketh not in darkness." sayeth the Lord