Do you need a Liturgical Calendar?

In this forum you can write about your relationship with the Lord, your spiritual life, devotions you may take part in, works of Mercy you have done, what apostolates you are part of, ask for prayer, talk about the heavenly family (The Saints, Holy Mother, The Lord), talk about the triumphs in your life, and the misfortunes in your life.

Moderator: Denise

Denise
Site Admin

Do you need a Liturgical Calendar?

Post by Denise » Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:34 am

Nice Traditional Calendars can be quite pricy. I was looking for a 2023 and came across this one on sale at Tan books. Its cost and the shipping are less than just a calendar at other venues.

https://tanbooks.com/products/books/tan ... gKY0PD_BwE
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales

MarieT
Site Admin

Re: Do you need a Liturgical Calendar?

Post by MarieT » Wed Jan 04, 2023 1:31 am

It is rather beautiful and the price is amazing.

I purchase mine annually from the piety stall at our parish. The Columban calendars are wonderful also and incorporate religious artwork. $10 each

love this year's cover - the child Jesus

"He who followeth Me, walketh not in darkness." sayeth the Lord

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Wed Jan 04, 2023 6:43 am

That is a beautiful picture. We can pick one up at Church free but they don't seem to be traditional.
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales

MarieT
Site Admin

Post by MarieT » Wed Jan 04, 2023 6:28 pm

for free wow
thats great

we are encouraged to purchase them from the piety stall to support the columban mission
I purchased a few years ago a couple of spiritual diaries for our outgoing priest and new incoming priest and they sent me free calendars of Mary artwork (by mistake then told me to just keep them). Very exquisite and i think its the one you initially posted. Here they sell for quite a high price though.

Blessed 2023 to all.....sadly without our humanly present Pope Benedict but always with the Church in spirit.
"He who followeth Me, walketh not in darkness." sayeth the Lord