Horrible weather here, please pray

In this forum you can write about your relationship with the Lord, your spiritual life, devotions you may take part in, works of Mercy you have done, what apostolates you are part of, ask for prayer, talk about the heavenly family (The Saints, Holy Mother, The Lord), talk about the triumphs in your life, and the misfortunes in your life.

Moderator: Denise

Denise
Site Admin

Horrible weather here, please pray

Post by Denise » Thu Mar 02, 2023 8:25 pm

85 mph winds. My greenhouse blew away. Hope I can find it lol. We have a large tent like building and the roof is shredded. I had a glass table in the back yard and the wind flipped the glass off the table then picked it up and crashed into the steps of the RV. Glad it didn't hit the side of it. But, we are alive and okay. 👍🙏 I burnt my blessed palm. There is a tornado over my brother at this moment. I can't get hold of him.
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales

MarieT
Site Admin

Re: Horrible weather here, please pray

Post by MarieT » Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:37 am

Lord have mercy - the elements are in an uproar
prayers
"He who followeth Me, walketh not in darkness." sayeth the Lord

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Fri Mar 03, 2023 8:35 am

Brother is okay. I found my greenhouse in the neighbor's tree hahaha! The globe willow tree my mom brought me from the church in Arizona blew up out of the ground. I am thankful the one on the back of the property is still standing. I have a metal bench in the front and it is blown over and the neighbor behind me has a blown over fence. The outbuilding on the other side of me has a destroyed roof. The wind even blew goats over here. Nichole was going to work and I heard her holler, "GOATS!" I guess their pen blew down. They looked a bit confused. Although it has been a scary night I am happy that I can find some humor in it. Thank You Jesus! Thanks for the prayers.
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales

MarieT
Site Admin

Post by MarieT » Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:42 am

Lord have mercy
Thank goodness you're ok
has it subsided completely?

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:42 am

Yes but the winds were still strong. Now I hear we are expecting more rain. 😟 Thanks for the prayers.

MarieT
Site Admin

Post by MarieT » Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:57 pm

stay safe
may our Lord calm the elements

prayers for safety