stuck in Israel no more yipeeeee

In this forum you can write about your relationship with the Lord, your spiritual life, devotions you may take part in, works of Mercy you have done, what apostolates you are part of, ask for prayer, talk about the heavenly family (The Saints, Holy Mother, The Lord), talk about the triumphs in your life, and the misfortunes in your life.

Moderator: Denise

Denise
Site Admin

stuck in Israel no more yipeeeee

Post by Denise » Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:45 pm

Earlier today I received this

Fr.David Nix is stuck in Israel all flights to USA cancelled. He is trying to get a flight to the middle east ,then Europe.Also pray for all people in that same situation.

From Fr. David Nix minutes ago

I made it to Germany. Here I am in a crowded cafe in the Frankfurt airport and this guy two tables away about 25 yo starts bragging to two women his age about his knowledge of religion and starts explaining how Catholicism is polytheistic in praying to saints as numerous gods. I yelled across two tables so the whole place heard me "Hey, I'm a Catholic priest and just so you know, that's a lie." He sheepishly responded over the other crowded table, "I'm trying to have a conversation here." So I said even louder so the whole restaurant heard: "Well, imagine if I were to lie about Islam here, that wouldn't be okay. You can't lie about any religion you want to." He slunk down even more. Nobody was mad at me in the restaurant except him.
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales

MarieT
Site Admin

Re: stuck in Israel no more yipeeeee

Post by MarieT » Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:03 pm

wow wtg fr .
"He who followeth Me, walketh not in darkness." sayeth the Lord

Denise
Site Admin

Re: stuck in Israel no more yipeeeee

Post by Denise » Tue Oct 10, 2023 5:01 pm

Video of Fr. Dave Nix & Jesse Romero Safe thank God - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvftkMMIE2k
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales