Prayers for the repose of a soul

In this forum you can write about your relationship with the Lord, your spiritual life, devotions you may take part in, works of Mercy you have done, what apostolates you are part of, ask for prayer, talk about the heavenly family (The Saints, Holy Mother, The Lord), talk about the triumphs in your life, and the misfortunes in your life.

Moderator: Denise

Denise
Site Admin

Prayers for the repose of a soul

Post by Denise » Sat Dec 02, 2023 11:12 pm

Fr. Paul called me this morning and told me that our dear and wonderful friend, Mrs. Juanita Hudson passed away Sunday, the 26th of November. She was 90 years old but you would have thought she was 50. Such a precious woman.

Please pray for the repose of her soul and for her husband Leroy and her children as well as her best friends Rochelle and Ed Sweat. I am sure they are experiencing a lot of grief and pain.
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales

MarieT
Site Admin

Re: Prayers for the repose of a soul

Post by MarieT » Sun Dec 03, 2023 12:11 am

may she rest in eternal peace.
prayers for family
"He who followeth Me, walketh not in darkness." sayeth the Lord

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Mon Dec 04, 2023 7:37 am

Just look at the sweet precious face.

Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales

MarieT
Site Admin

Post by MarieT » Mon Dec 04, 2023 6:11 pm

requiescat in pace
"He who followeth Me, walketh not in darkness." sayeth the Lord