Bumper stickers part of grassroots campaign

This forum is a place to discuss issues regarding NFP (Natural Family Planning) and related subjects. It is a place not only to talk about the mechanics of NFP, but also about the moral and physical dangers of contraception as well as the joys and blessings of children and families. As in the other forums, the teachings of the Catholic Church are to be respected. Keep conversation adult and polite.

Moderators: johnmc, Johnna, MarieT

Denise
Site Admin

Bumper stickers part of grassroots campaign

Post by Denise » Mon May 30, 2005 12:18 pm

Bumper stickers part of grassroots campaign to protect marriage

WASHINGTON DC, USA, May 30 (CNA) - Pro-family voters can now voice their belief that marriage is the exclusive union of one man and one woman with a bumper sticker. A pro-family organization announced that it is distributing one million such bumper stickers for free in order to promote a national grassroots campaign to protect marriage.

The Alliance for Marriage and Spalding Group, a campaign marketing company, recently launched the bumper sticker campaign.

The Alliance for Marriage is the driving force behind the movement to democratically protect marriage under American law. It drafted an amendment, which President George W. Bush endorsed in 2004.

The goal of the campaign is to pass the amendement to the U.S. Constitution.

The bumper sticker is part of a product line, including yard signs, placards, bumper stickers, buttons and t-shirts, available for purchase at www.AFMStore.com.

June D

Post by June D » Mon May 30, 2005 2:12 pm

I tried ordering the yard sign but the sight isn't secure. I'll have to see what other options are available. I figure the bumper sticker will look nice between the other two that I have. "You can't be both Catholic and Pro-Choice" and "If it's not a baby, your not pregnant". God Bless!!!