Please ---- pass it on!

This forum is a place to discuss issues regarding NFP (Natural Family Planning) and related subjects. It is a place not only to talk about the mechanics of NFP, but also about the moral and physical dangers of contraception as well as the joys and blessings of children and families. As in the other forums, the teachings of the Catholic Church are to be respected. Keep conversation adult and polite.

Moderators: johnmc, Johnna, MarieT

Denise
Site Admin

Please ---- pass it on!

Post by Denise » Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:23 am

Watch this short film at You Tube and think: this reflects the work of the next generation. This kind of powerful use of the media will have great impact on young people and will help bring about the transformation to a pro-life culture. Abortion kills babies and exploits women. This is a powerful demonstration of that truth. Please ---- pass it on!

Mary Ann Kreitzer
Les Femmes
www.lesfemmes-thetruth.org

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqT2rKypkGM
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales

JeniR

Post by JeniR » Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:00 pm

I just watched this. I posted it on my blog.
And so , with every beat of my heart, I thank You, my God, for your great mercy towards me.~Saint Faustina~