Saint Expedite Prayer for Urgent Needs

The greatest friends we have are those who are in heaven cheering us on as we struggle to overcome our sinful nature and live the Christian life.

Moderators: Johnna, MarieT, Denise, KarlB

MarieT
Site Admin

Re: Saint Expedite Prayer for Urgent Needs

Post by MarieT » Tue May 03, 2022 5:05 am

beautiful prayer - completed the novena in april for all needs here
Thanks be to God for your brother's result through the intercession of St Expeditus
"He who followeth Me, walketh not in darkness." sayeth the Lord

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Tue May 03, 2022 7:01 am

😁 Thanks Marie. We appreciate all your faithful prayers!
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:38 am

Roe v Wade overturned

Thank you St. Expedite for your powerful prayers in this case.
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:23 pm

St. Expedite has helped me in so many situations. I had to share this delimma with you.

About 6 months ago my precious God fearing doctor of almost 14 years was diagnosed with cancer all over his body. He is not even 50 years old, never drank or smoked and took care of himself. This sent all the patients hurrying to find another doctor. The doctor I chose is a Catholic woman that used to go to our church in Greenville where Fr. Paul was. Anyway I got on a waiting list for new patients but have to wait until January to see her. I was beside myself because I ran out of my diabetes medication 3 days ago.

This morning I asked St. Expedite to help me get meds until I could see the doctor. I laid the prayer down and automatically picked up my phone and made a call to someone and in 30 seconds my prayer was answered. The person I called is a nurse practicioner so it was all legit. My meds have been called in and I have enough to last 6 more months. 🙏😭 I burst out crying and was so thankful to God and all involved.

Please remember to ask St. Expedite's help when in need.

MarieT
Site Admin

Post by MarieT » Sun Sep 04, 2022 4:26 am

thats wonderful ...so glad to hear you were able to sort the meds
thanks be to God through the intercession of St Expedite

GayleW

Post by GayleW » Mon Mar 06, 2023 6:07 pm

DearSt.Expedite,
Thank you for helping me find my book of days so quickly today. ikeep all my notes of baptisms First Holy Communions,births, first time Johnny served mass for FR. Paul. when my grand childrenwere enroled in brown scapular. my little book of treasured memories and of course ofdeaths.
also thanks for helping Nick findhis special pocket knife that he uses atwork.

gayle

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:12 pm

👍😃 St. Expedite answers for even the tiniest things like when my printer wants to go haywire. I always ask him to pray about it and bingo, printer acts the way it is supposed to. And yes, he will sure pray for you to find things and God answers his petitions. HODIE! 😉

MarieT
Site Admin

Post by MarieT » Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:54 pm

in the cards :D
upcoming April novena - stay tuned

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:13 am

👍

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Sat Aug 19, 2023 5:15 pm

When It Absolutely, Positively Needs to Be There Overnight, Ask St. Expeditus

https://www.ncregister.com/blog/st-expeditus-express

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Sat Aug 26, 2023 8:24 pm

I ask the intercession of St. Expedite every day for one thing or another. I always bear fruit from the prayers and they are answered with a bang most of the time. Sometimes it may take a day, two days or even a week but I am persistent and he always comes through. I could describe multiple prayers answered but the most recent is a whopper. And of course I always thank him immediately.

Without mentioning a name, someone was being mentally and physically abused by her husband and her son was disrespectful to her. For 21 years she waited on her husband hand and foot and went overboard if you ask me. He wouldn't put her on any bank accounts, no vehicle in her name, no credit in her name...nothing. She had to virtually beg him for money for gas or anything else she needed. He had all the control and he liked it. On top of that he belongs to the Freemasons and so did his dad, who has passed away. Prayers for his soul. She is Catholic and needed out of that mess. She was not married in the Catholic Church.

Anyway, since March things really heated up and she figured he was having an affair. He quit coming home at night or would come home in the wee hours. She and her sister did a little investigating and to make a long story short he was having an affair with his wife's half sister. They were caught and it is all on video. After that he showed up one night and he ended up hurting her, she filed a report and he was arrested. She needed a lawyer and had no money of course. After praying to St. expedite about all this someone paid $10,000.00 to an attorney who is one of the best. Then she needed to find a job but there wasn't anything out there that she could find to support herself.

I begged St. Expedite one morning to help her find a job and that very night she got a call from someone offering her an opportunity to apply for a really great job. She went the next day and the company fell in love with her and offered her a wonderful (salary) package that most people with a college degree don't get. And the perks are off the chart. They are wanting her to move up fast in the company to an executive position. The company is owned by really wonderful Christian people.

So, to make this long story shorter, she went from zero to 100 in one day. She loves the job so far and has even leased a place that was also dropped in her lap after leaving the hunt to St. Expedite, St. Joseph and St. Anthony close to the job so she can get out of the town she is in. The leasing company is owned by a man and his wife who are in Christian Ministry. And of course we asked Jesus to please take care of it all. Wow, if you knew how desperate she was with what looked like no way out then you would know how miraculous all this is.

Anyway, thank you St. Expedite for all the answered prayers. He is there to help us and boy does he!

MarieT
Site Admin

Post by MarieT » Mon Aug 28, 2023 7:21 am

what an amazing story
thanks be to God she is ok.

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Thu Oct 05, 2023 7:37 pm

It was supposed to take three days to move my brother to a decent hospital in Dallas. I asked St. Expedite to please expedite the process. No one thought it was possible but due to the situation he couldn't wait three days. I was told about this at around 1:40 PM this afternoon so I prayed for St. Expedite to intercede. At 6:43 PM I got a message that they were moving him in 20 minutes. That is unheard of. 😊 It didn't take long for my precious saint to get to work.

St. Expedite has some new believers tonight. Thank you Saint Expedite!

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Thu Oct 05, 2023 7:52 pm

OH! AND, I also prayed the Flying Novena to Our Lady. Thank you Blessed Mother!

How to Pray Mother Teresa’s Famous Emergency “Flying Novena” to Our Lady
https://www.ncregister.com/blog/how-to- ... o-our-lady

MarieT
Site Admin

Post by MarieT » Fri Oct 06, 2023 1:50 am

thanks be to God
Hope he is ok