‘assembly line of death’?

"Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner." This forum was created specifically for notices on upcoming US executions so that these men and women will be guaranteed our prayers as they meet Our Lord face to face.

Moderators: MarieT, Lori

Denise
Site Admin

‘assembly line of death’?

Post by Denise » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:05 am

Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales

Johnna

Post by Johnna » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:07 am

:shock: The article says "Starting the day after Easter"
Not a good way to start the Easter season IMHO.

Father, forgive them. They know not what they do.
:(
Domine Non Sum Dignus!

Holiness is not for wimps and the cross is not negotiable, sweetheart, it's a requirement.
~ Mother Angelica

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:02 am

Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales

KarlB
Saint Finder

Post by KarlB » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:18 pm

This really was a macabre circus. I'm glad some court intervened.
pax lux,
karl

Remember that thou hast made me of clay; and wilt thou turn me to dust again? Job10:9

Johnna

Post by Johnna » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:18 pm

I'm glad for the intervention too.
Domine Non Sum Dignus!

Holiness is not for wimps and the cross is not negotiable, sweetheart, it's a requirement.
~ Mother Angelica

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:41 am

Lord Have Mercy!

Ledell Lee's execution was the first in the state since 2005. He was pronounced dead at 11:56 p.m. Thursday, four minutes before his death warrant was due to expire

Johnna

Post by Johnna » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:42 pm

:cry: oh gosh, that hit hard. Mankind should not be the arbiter of life and death. Kyrie eleison. :cry:
Domine Non Sum Dignus!

~ Mother Angelica

KarlB
Saint Finder

Post by KarlB » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:29 pm

Jack Jones and Marcell Williams executed last night. The grotesque carnival continues. If the powers that be in Arkansas can't be persuaded on moral, merciful and compassionate grounds.. i think they might have to reflect on what this all does to their image as a backwards and vengeance ridden culture for potential investment in the state.
pax lux,
karl

Remember that thou hast made me of clay; and wilt thou turn me to dust again? Job10:9