fr paul on medj

Heresy experiments in distortion; orthodoxy developes in proportion. The false emphasis is not only a wrong in itself but it is used as a means of diverting the eyes of men in the wrong direction. Van Zeller

Moderators: Johnna, MarieT

MarieT
Site Admin

fr paul on medj

Post by MarieT » Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:17 am

great to hear fr paul set the records straight on the fake medj alleged 'apparitions' in his homily..... a must read at fr paul on medj

marie
"He who followeth Me, walketh not in darkness." sayeth the Lord

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:19 pm

If you have already read the homily and anouncement then go HERE and scroll past them to some emails and information concerning a heretical statement made by the imposter in Medj. There is a link to youtube and if you don't want to hear the whole interview, the question and heretical statement is at the 2 minute 5o second mark on the time counter.
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales

MarieT
Site Admin

Post by MarieT » Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:18 pm

sis,
perhaps we might provide the pic of THE lady of medj so that people might not fall into the trap of confusing her with the real Holy Mother should they stumble across a pic of her.

do u have a link to the pic that fr paul is warning us about to get rid of

blessings
marie

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:33 pm

Actually, I don't want that image in my forum. If someone wants to know what the image looks like all they have to do is google it and then hit images and many pictures will come up. The ironic thing is that people can't decide what the image looks like because there are a ton of different depictions. You never see that with all the approved apparitions.

The one that kills me is the full view where there are clouds surrounding the feet. Never has Our Lady appeared with her feet in a cloud, she is on the globe with her pretty feet showing. The devil is depicted with hooves and so it is said that this depiction with the clouds covering the feet are hiding hooves.

You see, the devil always shows himself without wanting to. Those who have eyes to see, can see the error in those pictures and those who have ears to hear, can hear the error and heresy in the so-messages that are NOT from Heaven.
Devotion to the souls in Purgatory contains in itself all the works of mercy, which supernaturalized by a spirit of faith, should merit us Heaven. de Sales

MarieT
Site Admin

Post by MarieT » Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:18 pm

fair enough...i dont blame you.

blessings
marie

MarieT
Site Admin

Post by MarieT » Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:47 pm

sis,
i was wondering, has there been any feedback from your parishioners on fr paul's homily?

blessings
marie

Denise
Site Admin

Post by Denise » Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:13 am

has there been any feedback from your parishioners on fr paul's homily?
I have only heard positive things about it, no one has approached me with anything negative.

Sis